Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/25/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@lovescats wrote:

I decided that I would like to think that maybe this is a mastermind by James and Jackie to make vanessa have to evict austin or steve.  

Well, it's a theory, but if you see much of James and Jackie you have to wonder if there's much of a mind with the two of them combined, let alone a mastermind. No, apparently Liz just dragged James through the comp.

The feeds are down now for the picking of the POV players. We know Vanessa, Becky and Clay will be playing. In the next couple of minutes we should know who the other three are.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we have POV players! In addition to Becky, Clay and Vanessa, we also have Liz, John and I think Shelli playing, and Jason is hosting. Liz is the only hiccup to backdooring Austin. If she wins POV she could choose not to use it to save Austin.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It looks like we're having an early POV comp today. The feeds went to Jeff at 3:30 so by six (or so) we should know who won the POV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And it was a false alarm on the POV comp. The Jeff stuff was for the Have Nots. The Have Nots are Clay, Shelli, and Steve. The houseguests are assuming a fourth houseguest will come in the POV comp. Their Have Not extra food is popcorn. Not a bad week to be a Have Not.

This POV comp is shaping up to be a "How bad do you want it?" POV comp or a prize one. Chances are someone will be in a unitard, someone on slop for the rest of the season, someone with a very short haircut/shaved/dyed head of hair, someone with cash or a trip, someone with a slop pass, and someone holding the POV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Please let it be Austin who has to shave their head if that's an option Woman LOL  I bet he would refuse.

Honored Contributor

I think it would be hilarious if the last two players were Shelli and Clay and Shelli took the POV leaving Clay in the unitard. She could then use the POV on him, but enjoy laughing at him in the unitard for a week. Shelli strikes me as having enough evil in her heart to do that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We've now had Jeff for the last hour or so, so the POV comp is now underway. This could be a fun one if there are prizes and punishments.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And the feeds are back!  The houseguests who participated in the POV comp are wearing/carrying giant squirrel suits. I think Clay won. That means operation backdoor Austin is back on track. It's going to be a tough week for Becky as Austin furiously campaigns against her, but barring a massive turnaround, Austin is a goner.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What happened what happened?

sorry I didn't see.    I came home and Becky seemed upset

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

And the feeds are back!  The houseguests who participated in the POV comp are wearing/carrying giant squirrel suits. I think Clay won. That means operation backdoor Austin is back on track. It's going to be a tough week for Becky as Austin furiously campaigns against her, but barring a massive turnaround, Austin is a goner.

Is there anybody who would vote for Austin?