Honored Contributor

Saturday 7/25/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Another fine mess! The brilliant plan to smoothly backdoor Austin has largely now imploded, largely thanks to Liz. While the whole house was on board to let Jackie stay HOH and backdoor Austin, even Julia was on board, Julia and Liz swapped positions just before the BOTB and either Julia didn't inform Liz of the plan, or they decided to play flat out to win the BOTB to be sure they were safe.

Anyway, James was dragged through the BOTB (apparently a comp where they had to find letters in paint and spell one of three former houseguest's names correctly) whle Becky and Clay struggled, misspelling names and picking the wrong names. Liz won despite James dead weight, so Liz and James are now safe and Becky and Clay remain on the block with Vanessa now the reluctant HOH.

The plan is still to backdoor Austin, but it's going to be a lot bloodier this way. With Liz still on the block and Jackie doing the backdooring, Austin would have likely accepted death more quietly and taken the dive to save Liz. Now Vanessa, Austin's ally, will have to put up Austin (assuming things go right) after Clay or Becky (Clay if anyone other than Becky wins POV) comes off the block.

The problem then is Austin will know he's being betrayed (ironic since he's Judas) and he could expose much of Vanessa's and Shelli's game making them far more vulnerable in the coming weeks.

Later today we'll have the picking of the POV players and everyone will be praying Austin's name isn't pulled. Vanessa thinks she can convince Austin to throw the POV even if his name is pulled, but that would get even more blood on her hands. I'll post back later after the POV players have been picked. No matter what, Austin is still the target unless he wins the POV. Then it's likely Steve going up instead.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/25/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Don't blame Liz for winning the BOTB. I'd rather have Shelli or Clay leave. They're running the show. Austin is a bit creepy but he doesn't have the power these two have. I'd send Clay or Shelli home. JMO

Honored Contributor

From a game standpoint, you can't go wrong getting rid of Austin, Clay, Shelli or Vanessa. They're the Alphas of the house right now. They are running things and in control. You can make a reasonable argument that Shelli and Vanessa are the two biggest threats. They've got brains while the other two (Clay/Austin) are more meat puppets. Jason would be right up there next in line, and Steve probably after that though Steve's social game is horrible. I wouldn't be overly concerned heading into the final weeks of BB facing Meg, John, Liz/Julia, Jackie, or James. They strike me as being quite beatable.

Austin's sunk his own ship by lying directly to Vanessa. He's told Steve Julia's name and how he wants Julia out before jury so he can have Liz all to himself, which Steve then told Vanessa only to have Austin lie and say he never said that. He did, so Austin's gone this week, unless he gets very lucky.

One more quick note. The Have Nots this week look like they'll be Clay, Shelli, Liz/Julia and now Jackie since Vanessa is the HOH and can't be the Have Not. Austin still thinks it'll be the two couples sharing the Have not room (Clay/Shelli and Austin/Liz) but the way things look now, Austin will be locked out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Don't blame Liz for winning the BOTB. I'd rather have Shelli or Clay leave. They're running the show. Austin is a bit creepy but he doesn't have the power these two have. I'd send Clay or Shelli home. JMO

Respected Contributor

It would really shake things up if clay was evicted.  I hope vanessa doesn't end up putting steve up because she was the one who was supposed to evict audrey. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bananie wrote:

Since you mentioned Clay & Shelli I thought you might find this interesting. I watched a few minutes of BBAD last night and there was a Twitter poll asking which one would do better in the house without the other...Clay or Shelli.

I was surprised to see the winner was Clay. I would have said Shelli since she seems to be the smarter of the two. Either way, if I were in the house, I'd be happy to see at least one of them sent out the door.

Esteemed Contributor

As I mentioned I watched a (very) few minutes of BBAD last night. I might have watched more but I got tired of hearing Shelli and Clay whispering strategy to each other and having to turn the TV up to LOUD. With all the dramatic excess verbiage Shelli uses, and the one too many "y'alls," I was happy when they switched to Liz and Austin until....

Watching Austin caress Liz's head in his hand and running his fingers lightly up and down her arm I almost gagged!

Sorry! Woman Embarassed

I think I have that reaction because I feel like Liz is just letting him do that to further her game. If she genuinely likes him, it would still be bad, but at least it would be tolerable. 

Whew, I feel better now that my rant is over. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

One last comment (for now Woman LOL) ~

Thanks to Gardenman for the great updates. I wouldn't have a clue as to the Austin/Vanessa thing, and a whole lot more, without you taking the time to keep us, the fans, current. I read this faithfully each day and really appreciate the attention to detail you put in all your posts. 

I'm have no doubt the consensus from the fans is we're lucky to have you here!

Honored Contributor

They got the house up over an hour ago and everyone's sitting around waiting for the picking of the POV players. Most of the house is praying Austin and Liz don't see their names drawn. Shelli figured out a couple of weeks ago that you could feel which chips were the 'Houseguest Choice' as they had two lines of writing on them, while the ones with names only had one line, so her allies will be groping chips hoping to find one with two lines of writing on it so they can pick someone other than Austin.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I decided that I would like to think that maybe this is a mastermind by James and Jackie to make vanessa have to evict austin or steve.