Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/20/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Well one thing's for sure...Jack won't be giving Jackson what he's been getting from Holly lately. Smiley Wink

Well, you never know. Modern metrosexuals and all of that.

Meanwhile, Christie's trapped Nicole in the storeroom for the last decade or so it seems, and has been telling her how conflicted she is about using or not using the power. She really doesn't want to use it but big mean Jackson/Michie/Mickey was yelling at her to use it. She knows if she stays loyal to the six her and Tommy will be out at four. She wants to make a new alliance with Tommy, Kat, Nicole, Jessica (why?) Cliff and Analyse (once Jack is flushed away.) 

Nicole is desperately trying to say the right thing without getting herself caught in another trap and more or less is begging Christie to talk it all over with Cliff. At this rate their talk will last until sometime Thursday.

One thing you've got to give Christie credit for is giving the producers lots and lots of footage to work with. She kept talking about "the six" to Nicole and her and Tommy's place on the totem pole. Nicole pointed out that if Christie and Tommy are on the bottom of the totem pole that Nicole is the dirt under it.

Now, where things get interesting is Cliff is allied with Nick and Witchabella simply because he has no choice for numbers, but he's not married to them. The alliance proposed by Christie should sound pretty good to him if he could trust Christie and Tommy. Join forces with Christie, Tommy, Nicole, Kat, Jess, and Analyse and flush Jack this week, Holly, Nick and Witchabella next followed by Sam (the one person Cliff would be more inclined to save and want kept safe) and things could get interesting. We'll have to see how this all plays out overnight, but I'm heading for bed now. This could be a fun week however as yet another new alliance forms. (Christie may have a hard time convincing Tommy this is a good idea.) It's been a few days since the last of the roughly fifty thousand alliances we've seen this year formed, so we're about due a new one.

Christie pockets her POV. Cliff puts up Holly, who Christie thinks is expendable and weakens Jackson if she should go. They vote out Jack. Then compete like mad for HOH next week. Maybe make a short-term truce with Nick and Witchabella to target Jackson next? We'll have to see what happens. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/20/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

You know I think you're a genius strategist and, granted, there are a lot of letters in LGBTQIA. However, there is no M!

Lol, jk! Yikes, more letters! Smiley Very Happy

Seriously though G'man, I wouldn't feel like this was a legit season of BB if I wasn't joking around with you about something. Smiley Happy