Honored Contributor

Saturday 7/13/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Okay. Things have gone a bit more insane in the house than normal. Let's start with the Whacktivity comp. The houseguests had to solve a word puzzle using clues that were hidden under a bunch of cockroaches. They were supposed to gently brush aside the cockroaches, but Christie apparently got a little overly enthusiastic and her round had to be stopped several times so the cockroach wranglers could come in and replace the cockroaches she knocked out of the box. (One could argue that gave her an advantage as she could see more of the clues and had more time to process them.) Suffice to say Christie won the comp and won the Diamond Power of Veto which means that at any point in the next four weeks she can remove and replace a single nominee.

She celebrated her glorious victory with Tommy initially then also Jack. Jack told her he'd won the second comp and had the power to replace the veto players. (Uh, no. That's not his power. He can simply have a redraw which could end up worst than the first draw.) It seemed like Jessica may have won the comp as she kept telling different stories of what had or hadn't happened in the comp and had everyone confused, but it turns out Jessica was just being Jessica.

Things seemed destined to settle down then with the nominees all but certain (Cliff and Jessica with Cliff the target.) And they were the nominees, but somewhere around, or shortly after the nominations Nicole became the big target. She's-a-liar, (Oops!) rather Isabella, went on the warpath against Nicole and the rest of the Gr8ful alliance rallied around her and when Nicole tried to enter the HOH room Jackson closed the door in her face. They then renamed the Gr8ful alliance the Unde9ables since they wanted Sam to appear to be in it. (Sam likely knows better though, but he's playing along with the loonies.) Nick and Isabella apparently still think they're part of the alliance also and don't know about the "real" alliance which is just the Six Shooters.

So, She's-a-liar, danged, no Isabella, then went of on a long hate filled rant about how horrible Nicole is while being encouraged by the rest of those fearful of being backdoored by her and Nick. Isabella lied about Nicole swearing on her grandmother's life when her grandmother was dead. (Nicole swore on her grandmother's grave not life, but She's-a-liar, uh Isabella spun it around.)  Nicole meanwhile was downstairs crying and wondering why she ever wanted to be on BB. (I'm guessing she'd asumed there would be a sane, decent cast. Silly girl! She should know better as a superfan.) 

Eventually Holly, Jackson and Kathryn rallied around Nicole downstairs and assured her the only people who wanted her gone were Nick and She's-a-liar, (ugh!) Isabella and that she would be safe this week. And she probably is. Cliff looks like a goner though. Christie seems to feel this week will be a double eviction. (Sure, they have the battle back for the Camp Comeback people and a double eviciton all in one hour long show? I don't think so.) Christie is convinced that Cliff would win the double eviction and target some of the good people in the house. (The word "good" is this case means evil, vile, and despicable.)

So, today we have the picking of the POV players. (Please, let Nicole be picked and win. I'd love to see Isabella's head explode when she pulled off Cliff. That would be glorious!) Then the POV comp will be played and all should settle down until the POV ceremony on Monday.

So, a quick update on my most and least favorite players. My most favorite are Nicole, Cliff, Kathryn, David (if he comes back), Sam, Holly, Analyse, Kemi (if she comes back) and maybe Jackson. My least favorite are Jessica, Ovi (if he comes back), Tommy, Nick, Jack, Christie and She's-a-liar/Isabella.  

I'll post back later when the POV players are picked. We know Cliff, Jessica and Nick will be playing. I'd like to see Nicole, Kathryn, and Holly also picked. (Which of course means that Christie, She's-a-liar/Isabella and Jack will be picked.) Then they'll have the POV comp and we'll know who won around eight or nine tonight. A win by Nicole would be glorious, but likely too much to hope for, but hey, I can dream. A win by She's-a-liar/Isabella would likely have Nicole going on the block but Cliff still getting the boot.

With Cliff likely headed to Camp Comeback it would seem to favor David returning to the game. He's by far the most equipped physically to win a physical comp and he's smart also. Kemi would be second in line followed by Ovi (who's still more than a bit clueless) and then Cliff who's smart enough, but about now might be looking forward to getting back to his family and away from these lunatics.(God knows I would be.) I'll be back later with the POV players.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/13/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Nick seems pretty set on backdooring Nicole if they get the chance since She's-a-liar/Isabella said Nicole laughed in her face. How could anyone dishonor She's-a-liar/Isabella? Her reputation for honesty and her integrity are beyond reproach. (Well, to Nick anyway. Not so much to everyone else.) Analyse was trying to reset the target on Cliff, but Nick wasn't biting. The good news is, barring a She's-a-liar/Isabella win as HOH, Nick and She's-a-liar/Isabella will likely be on the block next week. We'll have to see how the POV plays out. In a perfect world Nicole gets picked to play, wins, saves Cliff, and the house implodes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

They still haven't picked POV players which is very, very odd. They typically pick them very early, but not today. It sounds like Nick now wants Cliff to come down and Nicole to up. Nicole might have the votes to stay against Jessica.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I hate to see you talking to yourself. So I would like them to find a way to keep Cliff & Nicole. I like them although Cliff does not do much in the way of game play.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I hate to see you talking to yourself. So I would like them to find a way to keep Cliff & Nicole. I like them although Cliff does not do much in the way of game play.

You may get your wish If they pull down Cliff and put up Nicole. Isabella and Nick want Nicole gone, but Analyse, Holly, and Christie have been building bridges with her recently and may plan to use her as a weapon. Jessica is pretty much useless as a weapon so she's more expendable. I think if Jessica and Nicole are on the block, Jessica goes.

They're finally, finally picking the POV players.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Feeds are back and Nicole wasn't picked. The POV players are Cliff, Jessica, Nick, Jack, Christie (Jessica picked Christie instead of Nicole. Dumb!) and (don't know. I know it wasn't Jackson.) Ah, the sixth player is Kathryn. Operation backdoor Nicole looks pretty inevitable now. About the worst possible draw for Nicole.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I love Kathryn. She's been cheering up Nicole and is now retrieving Nicole's glass from where Nick and Witchabella hid it upstairs in the dresser. She got permission from Witchabella first but is still trying to help Nicole. She was asking Nicole if Nicole had a power and Kathryn said she was pretty sure she (Kathryn) didn't have it, unless she forgot it, but she wasn't sure. Kathryn is a bit of a lunatic but I like her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It could be Jackson instead of Jack playing in the POV. That seems to be the consensus, but I thought at first it was Jack.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!