Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 6/29/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Yes, in the short time since I posted my opinion has changed and I think Christie is playing hard for sympathy. 

eta ~ and now, unless I'm reading this wrong, she's back to wanting Kat out? It sounds like a little bit afraid of Jack's reaction b/c he's been so vocal about hating Kemi.

Honored Contributor

It looks like Nick may be talking himself onto the block. He's in the hammock with Sam and Isabella and talking about how hard others make the game. He says he just agrees with whatever someone else is saying and doesn't mind lying in the game. Sam's just looking at him like, "Uh dude. Have you been lying to me? Are you lying to me right now?" Nick's not nearly as safe as he apparently thinks he is and saying stuff like that to Sam doesn't help him any. Sam will likely relay that conversation to others and Nick could end up being the replacement nominee. Being a therapist apparently doesn't stop Nick from saying the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time. I think Sam is having one of those light bulb moments where he realises that maybe Kemi isn't such a big threat afterall and maybe Nick has to go. (And realistically, Kemi is not a big threat.) This could be fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Now it sounds like Christie is talking Sam into not using the POV. Sam is not happy about this since he's promised to use it on Cliff. Now Sam asks, if I still use the POV and pull off Cliff, who would you put up? Christie says she doesn't know, but she'd rather Kat went and not make another enemy. Sam's asking if Jack would have the votes to go, saying she could blame it on Jack bullying her. Sam wants Jack gone. Interesting. Now Christie offers to talk to Cliff with Sam to explain that she just doesn't feel right about using the POV. Sam is now telling Christie about what Nick said on the hammock. Sam is now telling Christie that Nick is feeding Jack BS and doesn't trust Jack. They have the votes to get rid of Jack if they want to, but I don't think Christie wants to lose Jack just yet. Now she's thinking of voting Jack out. Sam says he'd vote Jack out. Now Sam is suggesting Ovi. (Could be handy to lose a guy for the girls.) Ovi pops up to tell them dinner is ready. Now Christie is ripping Jack again, but thinks maybe voting out Ovi would be smarter. It seems she's happy with voting out Ovi. (For now anyway.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It really sounds like Sam will use the POV on Cliff and Christie will put up Ovi as the replacement. Interesting. Jack is still a possibility also, since Christie is highly changeable. Sam gets to hold up his word to save Cliff and Christie can hold up her deal with Kathryn. Now they're talking about what they'll say to Jack when he asks them what happened. 

Okay. I've got to check out and get some sleep. This was pretty fun though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, as it stands now it looks like Ovi will go up in place of Cliff. 

Wow, that was a wild ride! We went from backdooring Kemi, to voting out Kat, to the possibility of voting out Jack, to Ovi being backdoored. My head is spinning.

Christie seems to have been feeling like Jack is using her to do his dirty work by backdooring Kemi. Something about her train of thought doesn't ring true though. She says she doesn't want to backdoor Kemi because Kemi hasn't done anything to her and it just doesn't feel right. She says she doesn't think they need to backdoor someone so early in the game. And yet, she and Sam arrive at the decision that he will use the veto on Cliff and she will nominate Ovi.

She's gone from backdooring Kemi to backdooring Ovi. So what has Ovi done to her to make her feel like he's a better choice than Kemi? I don't get it, lol. The way things are going, by the time the pov ceremony comes around, Christie may decide to put herself on the block. It was a crazy afternoon in the BB house!