Honored Contributor

Saturday 6/29/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not much to update. Sam (truck driver) is still planning to use the veto on Cliff (old guy) and Kemi (black girl) will go up in Cliff's place. Cliff and Kathryn (emotional former Texas beauty queen) may be getting added to the big eight person alliance to replace Nick (therapist) and Isabella (Chinese girl) who some in the alliance fear are becoming too close to one another.They won't tell Nick and Isabella they're out and Cliff and Kathryn are in, but Nick and Isabella will figure it out when they get blindsided later in the game.

The alpha guys (Jack (Aquaman) and Jackson (GI Joe/Rock Em Sock Em Robot)) have no clue the man-eaters (Christie (new age, nose-ring, HOH), Analyse (soccer girl), and Holly (wine expert safari/guide)) are using them as meat shields and have no intention of going to the end with them. Kathryn has more or less joined the man-eaters now also. Tommy is more or less an unoffiical man-eater also. Christie, Analyse and Holly are arguably playing the best game right now.

On the more outcast side of the house, Jessica (plus-sized model), Nicole (nerdy girl), Kemi (black girl), Ovi (non-handwasher), and Isabella (somewhat an outcast but she doesn't know it just yet) are more or less in agreement with the man-eaters on getting rid of the alpha guys, they just want to do it sooner. If the man-eaters and outcast side ever got together they could wipe out the boys in a blink.

Sam is still loved by most of the houseguests, as is Cliff, so they'll both likely hang around for a while. The same with Tommy. No one seems to be targeting Analyse or Nicole either. Those most at risk for the foreseable future (depending on who the HOH is) are Jack, Jackson, Ovi, Isabella, Nick and Jessica. If a man-eater wins HOH, it's bad for Ovi and Jessica. If an outcast wins, it could be bad for Jack/Jackson. Maybe Christie also, but she seems pretty safe right now.

Nick's lie about what he did in the beginning has few trusting him now. They think he might be a professional gambler or something of the sort now instead of working with children. He's moved well up nearly everyone's kill list. His getting more and more involved with Isabella isn't helping him any.

In a normal week the POV ceremony takes place on a Monday, but with everything moved up a bit this year, we could see it take place today or tomorrow. Still no word on the Have Nots. That's typically done on Saturdays, so we could see that go down today.

As expected, the fish are dropping like flies with multiple deaths. BB's history with fish isn't the greatest. The Peacock Bass they used this year didn't look great from the start. It'll be interesting to see what they replace them with. I'm not sure BB or whoever handles the fish for them ever truly understands the nitrogen cycle in an aquarium. Regardless of the fish they get, they can't keep them alive for long. It's not really that hard, but they sure make it look that way.

I suspect the house will get a long outside lockdown today as the archery room gets converted into the Have Not room and the first Have Nots get selected. If things hold true to recent form, Christie as HOH will have to pick the Have Nots. She'll likely ask for volunteers and some will volunteer making life easier for her.

Tomorrow we finally learn what the heck the Whacktivity thing is and how that works. Whack-a-mole? I don't know. We don't know much of anything about it for now. I'll be keeping an eye on the feeds today but expect things to stay relatively quiet.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturday 6/29/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Gardenman, Thank you for all you do regarding BB. Last year was just not the same without
your entertaining updates. Glad to hear things a looking better for you.
On another note, what did you think of Nicole and Victor on AR? I didn’t realize what a whinny
and high maintenance person Nicole was. I hope Victor realizes that he can do better.
Contributor

Thank you for your daily updates.  I look forward to them.

Honored Contributor

@Lilypad1 wrote:
Gardenman, Thank you for all you do regarding BB. Last year was just not the same without
your entertaining updates. Glad to hear things a looking better for you.
On another note, what did you think of Nicole and Victor on AR? I didn’t realize what a whinny
and high maintenance person Nicole was. I hope Victor realizes that he can do better.

I like Victor and Nicole is cute to look at, but her nonstop whining grated on my nerves in both of her seasons of BB and also on TAR. I think Victor and Christie (of Colin/Christie) would be a good pair and would have won TAR easily if they could have switched partners midway through. Nicole wore me out very quickly in her first season on BB. I don't know what Victor sees in her, but he flirted with her a lot in BB even though she was glued to Corey the whole season. I guess he likes whiny girls and she's a cute, easily accessible (for lack of better word) whiny girl. I prefer the snarky cute blond girls (like Britney) over the whiny ones (like Nicole.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

In a nice break for the male feed watchers, Analyse forgot there were cameras as she was changing into her swimsuit bottom, so we got a brief rear glimpse of her orange thong that hid little of her bare bottom. She was distracted talking to Kathryn then remembered and quickly covered up. It's a scene you can see often at beaches, but it's somewhat atypical for BB in recent years. Nothing too risque, but a nice treat for the male feed watchers.

Kemi is currently talking to Christie and learning that her name has come up and could be a replacement nominee. She's saying she just used the names of houseguests as an example but wasn't really targeting them. (Sure, Christie believes that.) Christie is making a pretty good case for booting Ovi instead, but we'll see what happens at the POV ceremony. 

Probably no Have Nots as that would typically happen by this time on a Saturday. They may have abandoned the concept which would be smart. Those on slop largely became zombies. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

They're now having the funeral for Robby, Robby, Robby, Robby and Kathryn, the BB fishes who all died. It's quite funny but I'm guessing it won't make the air to prevent PETA from protesting the fish massacre. BB over the years has killed enough fish to stock a small pet shop. The Peacock bass they had in the tank this year are kind of pricey too. At that size they're about $100+ (likely way on the plus side in LA) so you're looking at about $500+ in dead fish in about ten days. At this rate they'll go through $5,000+ in fish over the whole season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

It seems odd to me that they would not have Have Nots any longer.  That is part of BB.  I, for one, would hate to see it go but I have noticed that the storage room doesn’t look like it has much food in it.....usually there is tons of food.  

Anyway, so far I am really impressed with Christie.  I think she will go far along with Tommy and Cliff hopefully.  I just wish they would get on with the veto ceremony and things start progressing.

Honored Contributor

Jack just suggested to Christie that they backdoor Nick and bring in Kathryn and Cliff to replace Nick and Isabella. They've now decided not to do it. Jack's still pushing it, but Tommy and Christie are resisting. Jack's really a bit of an idiot. It sounds like Kemi will still be going up and out. Christie thinks Nick is being led around and controlled by Isabella, but she thinks Isabella has the power (Whacktivity) and doesn't want it used.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kathryn is babbling like a lunatic after being cornered by Jack and Jackson in the HOH, and Jack thinks they caught Christie in a lie and Kathryn is trying desperately to backtrack to take the bulls-eye off Christie that she inadvertently put on her. Kathryn is desperately trying to take the target off of Christie. Kathryn's mind is racing faster than her mouth and that's really, really fast. Kathryn keeps wanting to clarify things, but Jack and Jackson are idiots. The sooner they get rid of Jack the better. Kathryn is going to collapse when this is all done. I'm not sure when/how she breathes when talking. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Really don’t appreciate how these guys think they can talk down to women to take charge of this game.  Can’t wait until Jack and Jackson get taken out.  The way Jack talked to Kathryn was so condescending that I want to smack him.  Wow!!!!!   This girl is prime for getting herself in a abusive situation someday.  JMO