Honored Contributor

Saturday 2/24/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We have a new HOH and it's Ross. He's planning to nominate Omarosa and Ariadna with Omarosa being the target for eviction. The HOH comp was an endurance comp of some sort, and Mark and Ross made a deal to keep Mark safe, so if Omarosa wins POV, Ross says he'll put up Marissa in her place. Ariadna would likely get evicted over Marissa should that happen.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Saturday 2/24/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thank you God!!!

Valued Contributor

But, I know they will make it an easy POV so she will win and upset the whole plan...it's all fixed (somewhat!!)....mark my words...

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I as well think this whole game is fixed. Omarosa will be the winner, thats what CBS wants'

Honored Contributor

I think CBS has gotten what they wanted from Omarosa. She'll be featured on tonight's show, then possibly evicted tomorrow on the finale, so they'll have milked her dry without her having to win. I don't think they'd mind her winning, but they don't need her to win.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I'm not watching her little Political "fiesta" tonight!!  I don't feel like vomiting!!  I mean...why feature her????

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, there have been far more comments using the word political here in these threads than what Omarosa has spoken throughout the entirety of the game. If people were hoping, or dreading, she was going to be talking about her previous employer they have to be either disappointed or thrilled--depending on what they were expecting.

You could count her political comments on one hand and still have fingers left over. She's also been an equal opportunity speaker in that she spoke of both sides, not favoring one over the other. Actually, the longest remark I witnessed on the feeds (which was all of about one minute or less) was when she gave a glowing review of our FLOTUS filled with lovely comments. 

I admit I knew very little of Omarosa before CBB. I don't watch The Apprentice and I paid no attention to her previous employment, but just looking at her bio makes me realize the woman is no slouch. Is she my favorite person in the BB house? NO!!! But she's actually played a very good game, and it's my opinion that if she ends up winning it will be of her own merit. I don't see that CBS has carried her at all.

Do I want her to win? Not really. But she is one of three people, and honestly one of two people, that I feel have  played the best. The other three haven't played badly, but there are two that have just been better. Again, just my opionion--obviously. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2

OH NO!!!!...Julie actually said they are going to see how much they are going to get out of her tonight about her White House experience.  Did you not see that???  Or hear it??  I'm not watching!!  Not interested in her opinions!! (You must have seen a different rant than I did...I saw her very much put down the present POTUS)  Shame on her!!

Esteemed Contributor

@highmaintenancejan...hi Jan! Smiley Happy

No, I didn't see Julie say that but I've missed a part of the shows both on Wednesday and again on Friday. You'd think with two chances to watch (EST and PST) I manage to catch it, but no, I failed, lol. I did see most of last night's show but I didn't hear that. 

I guess you and I are talking about two different things really. You're talking about tonight's show and not wanting to see it which I totally understand, and I'm talking about the entire rest of her time on the show. 

As for another rant I missed that too?  I did see her whisper to Ross "No, we're not going to be okay" and the media went wild with it. If there was another rant, as I said, I missed it and wonder why nothing was reported about it was in the news since they went crazy over the first  comment. 

Again, as I said, the only lengthy comment--and by lengthy I mean one minute or less--were the very kind words she spoke about the FLOTUS.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2

It was Julie, saying in  a preview of tonight's show (at the end of last night's show)....she said they are going to get as much as they can out of her about her time in the White House...which I think is totally irrelevant to BB.