Valued Contributor

Anyone watching Impeachment on FX?

I think Sarah Paulson deserves an Emmy for her portrayal

of Linda Tripp.

Honored Contributor

No matter what role she takes on, she is a top level actor!  I'm always amazed by her work.   I was watching this show, so I also saw what a great job she's doing.  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

Yes, good show. This won't last long...

Honored Contributor

I expect to see an Emmy nomination for this role in her future.  She is good in everything she has done.

Honored Contributor

She is phenomenal in this role.  

Paulson has the ability to be a strong presence sans histrionics.  She works with subtlety, but, paradoxically, powerful subtlety.  Her ability to churn the onlooker's emotions without dramatic overkill is fascinating.  The woman is a gifted actress.

Honored Contributor

Sarah Paulson has been in The American Horror Story series since its start, also she stars in Ratched , season two coming soon.  In both series she is excellent.  I haven't seen her in Impeachment but I am sure she does a great job as she does in all her roles.  

Respected Contributor

She was excellent as Marcia Clark in the OJ series. That was a surprisingly good series despite the role of OJ being miscast to an actor who was too small to have played the part. Sarah Paulson made us understand the depth of her character and was so believable.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She and the much older, Holland Taylor are a long time couple. 

Honored Contributor

I love everything she's in.  She's one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

The first time I saw SP was in a series called American Gothic back in the mid '90s. She played the part of a dead girl's ghost.