Honored Contributor

Re: Sara Haines is Leaving The View

Tansy,

It might be because Ana Navarro, as a true-blue conservative and Republican, questions the direction her party has taken.   Joy Behar would be an obvious foe, but the judge would be placed in a difficult position with Ms. Navarro.  Let's be honest, Ms. Navarro and Meghan McCain would both represent those disapproving of this direction.

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

I watched it on YouTube 

Whoopi actually looked like she was possessed!

The intolerance was on full display for all to see.

I agree.....Saw it on ET and thought the same.  2 very opposite opinions, but the host handled the situation very poorly.  There was only 1 "view" but I think both of them were appalling.

Did ET show footage before and after the segment??

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

whoopi has a job to do and when a segment is due to be over, it is over.

judge jeanine would not stop and whoopi HAD to end it due to advertising obligations.

judge jeanine didnt want questions to be asked, she didnt want opposing views, and she certainly didnt want to stop herself from talking at all.

it seemed like there were plenty of people OFF camera and behind the scenes that witnessed judge jeanines behavior when she first got there and when she left the scene. i am sure that THAT is why whoopi made the statement she did.

The judge called all of the ladies a name (initials CS) in front of the live audience, but not on camera. Ana Navarro has confirmed Whoopie's explanation. None of the cursing occurred on camera with either Whoopie or the Judge, but it was obvious from the minute she came on as a guest that Judge Jeanine was annoyed about something. Now we know it was the presence of Ana Navarro who speaks her mind about the current circumstances despite the fact that she is the same party as the Judge. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well we can all agree Whoopi is a da*n liar to state they always treat their guests with respect. Who was the guest when both Whoopi and Joy walked off stage? Was it Bill O'Reilly?

At one time I supported Whoopi as she could see both sides of an issue--a trait which is very important to me. But I guess that was during the last 8 years when she wasn't so consumed with hate.

I don't think any of us should get our panties in a knot over this dust up though. While Whoopi and Janine might not be best friends, some this could very well have been orchestrated for pure sensationalism--oh, and ratings too.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

whoopi has a job to do and when a segment is due to be over, it is over.

judge jeanine would not stop and whoopi HAD to end it due to advertising obligations.

judge jeanine didnt want questions to be asked, she didnt want opposing views, and she certainly didnt want to stop herself from talking at all.

it seemed like there were plenty of people OFF camera and behind the scenes that witnessed judge jeanines behavior when she first got there and when she left the scene. i am sure that THAT is why whoopi made the statement she did.

Judge Jeanine was giving them truth, they cut to commercial to silence her.

Respected Contributor

I used to enjoy Whoopi and her movies. Then a couple of years on the view she became rude to some of her guests she had on with differing opinions. I stopped watching the view when both Whoopi and Joy became bullies. I dont want watch a bunch of women screaming at each other first thing in the morning.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for further commenting due to excessive comments discussing a previously deleted topic.