Honored Contributor

Sara Gilbert Leaving The Talk After 9 Years

According to People online:

"Sara Gilbert is leaving The Talk to focus on her career as an actress and producer, she announced Tuesday on the CBS show.

“I’m nervous. This is hard to do and something that I have been struggling with for a while and going back and forth. But I’ve decided that it’s time for me to leave the show at the end of the season,” said Gilbert, 44.

She cried as she revealed her departure, with co-hosts Eve, Sharon"

More is on the People website.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sara Gilbert Leaving The Talk After 9 Years

Good for her...I think that change is good. She did a great job on the Talk and hopefully, will do great things in her next chapter of life. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely watch the show but, on the few times I did, Sarah didn't have much to say.  I suppose she's a more thoughtful type than usually found on such gabfests.  But it seemed odd to see her just sitting there, soaking it in while saying little.

Honored Contributor

I wonder when The Talk is going to get a lead host instead of alternating the rest of the panel.  Good luck to Sara with her career.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Whenever I have been off from work, I always enjoyed The Talk.....I like Sarah too.I wonder if Aisha(sp)? might come back now that Criminal Minds is going into it's last season? I would love to see her back.......I wish the best of luck to Sarah who always has seemed like a kind, sensitive,  and very smart woman....I can definitely see her behind the scenes more. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Sarah was the producer of The Talk?

Valued Contributor

well. i take an afternoon off and see what I miss??? I have watched this show from the beginning.  I thought it would crash after Julie left, but they seemed to hold it together. sara g.  is a producer of this show as well.....we'll see where it ends up. I really like the show and all the hosts seem to get along.  Mrs. O will soon to be Ozzies caretaker if his health keep going downhill. so we will keep watching. best of luck to the ladies of the talk. Carri Ann is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

She is the best character on "The Connors".

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I thought Sarah was the producer of The Talk?

@DiAnne , yes, she is, along with others.

Honored Contributor

Good. She never had much to say or offer to any conversation on the show anyway.