Honored Contributor

Kendall and Harrison were married when they made this movie, sadly, she died a year later at 32 from leukemia.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

She was so cute, I wanted to look like her when I was just a young girl.

We ALL did!

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

seems like she was molested too.

Kevin Spacey played Bobbie in that bio of Darin's

Yes. I thought I might have imagined that, but I do remember that she was molested, perhaps by mom's men. Can't remember the details.

When I was a kid, I wanted to BE Sandra Dee. She in my mind had it all. Cute, rich, petite, drove a T Bird, and got to act with gorgeous men. I remember she was in a movie with Troy Donahue and also one with this handsome dark haired man whose name escapes me right now. The movie Grease even pays tribute to the queen of the teenage screen in the song, Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee.

Honored Contributor

OMG, I either didn't know that she has passed or I simply forgot.   What a doll.  We all loved Sandra Dee.   Also, another star that I sometimes recall:  Tuesday Weld.  My friends and I saw her in person (on stage) at a special viewing of one of her movies.  What a beautiful girl.  Very slight/slim, beautiful complexion, beautiful eyes.  'Just perfect'.  I believe that she is in her seventies. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Sandra Dee also played "Tammy". Her male co-star was John Gavin.

Tuesday Weld was a cutie, also.  I stopped liking her when she nearly ran mee over over.  My GMOM took me to see Truth or Consequences in Hollywood, after the show was over we went acroos the street to see some other sights.  I was in crosswalk and this car barreling up to crosswalk, stopped about a foot from me. Driving too fast, nearly ran red light.-----tedEbear

Honored Contributor

Sandra dee ,was just lovely  i adored her in the tammy movies,her and bobby were so in love.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.