Honored Contributor

Re: Sandition Restarting Tonight 1/29/22

The show got bad reviews.  I didn't see one good one.  Meanwhile the incurable romantics groups are gushing how perfect the show is.  This NOT Austin.  As I said before, they are going in a different direction.  (Charlotte Bronte) The season is shorter.  6 episodes for season 2 and 6 for season 3.  And I that will be th end.  Will not be watching. 

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed it very much.  However, I'm sad about the loss of Theo James as Sidney Parker.....I don't understand why the role wasn't recast with a handsome replacement.  

I think the man Charlotte works for is not a good romantic match for her, but it looks like it might go in that direction.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I enjoyed it very much.  However, I'm sad about the loss of Theo James as Sidney Parker.....I don't understand why the role wasn't recast with a handsome replacement.  

I think the man Charlotte works for is not a good romantic match for her, but it looks like it might go in that direction.  

@Snoopp 

I feel as they will do an "upset" and put Charlotte with the more handsome "Captain"?.

Moving around with the captain would be an issue.  Charlotte seems to want or need a home!

The man that hired her as a governess wasn't the least handsome IMO.

Very few can equal Theo James!

Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

@ECBG

Restarting where?  On what channel?   I don't see it on my local guide.

@PinkyPetunia   It's on PBS, whatever that channel that is in your area.