Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sad News about former Y&R character Brock, who was Mrs. C's son

What happened?? I always loved him,we're the same age!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2015 emmysmom said:

What happened?? I always loved him,we're the same age!

He died but, so far, no details were given

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Entertainment Weekly Radio only said he'd died but they said no details about his death has been released.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember reading years ago that Jeanne and Beau had an affair. She said the affair began after a devastating divorce from her cheating husband. Beau was 21 years younger than her and it was not something that was planned. They went out to dinner and it started from there.

Does anyone else remember reading that?

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 Sage04 said:

I remember reading years ago that Jeanne and Beau had an affair. She said the affair began after a devastating divorce from her cheating husband. Beau was 21 years younger than her and it was not something that was planned. They went out to dinner and it started from there.

Does anyone else remember reading that?

I read it in another forum, yes. Two consenting adults...... Maybe Jeanne taught him a thing or two, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I read that several times in researching what he died from. All famous people have large egos (who wouldn't)?

She may have wanted the emotional boost of a much younger guy wanting her.

Respected Contributor

Two consenting adults, divorce, a lost etc

Now I can understand considering the times we live in this but in my book it still was wrong we all make choices which road we are going to take...

What I find amusing in soaps some of these things are wrong but in real life allowances is made...

Now this is not in all honesty is not acceptable if one is a believer, but if one is bohemian or lean towards hedonist it would be ok in their books...

Esteemed Contributor

I dont see anything wrong with this because they were two consenting adults lol. To each his own. Guess he likes older women because he went on to marry a woman 30 years older.

Esteemed Contributor

As long as we can distinguish between the Soaps and real life we have it made. I dont think anyone who watches the Soaps think they are real. That's why we have so many discussions about the way things are written on the Soaps. They are not real.

Esteemed Contributor

As for Jeanne and Beau, what ever float their boats. hahaha