Respected Contributor

Re: Sad News about former Y&R character Brock, who was Mrs. C's son

On 1/10/2015 Sage04 said:

I dont see anything wrong with this because they were two consenting adults lol. To each his own. Guess he likes older women because he went on to marry a woman 30 years older.

I am not talking about marriage the topic was two consenting adults no matter what age!

Like I said it who one claims to be, for some it is acceptable they make no claims

.... but for a person who claims to a true believer they would be lying to them selves to make allowances for that behavior, not saying mistakes are not made but I am talking about the mindset...

Man had agency to make his own choice but to believe that behavior would not be an option

Yet man will make mistakes and that is why there is repentance, but on the other hand decision like that... isn't true thoughts are things and they do get manifested

Nor should a believer discern another who does not adhere to that belief for exercising their agency

... all I am saying believer don't be delusional because it seems to be accepted norm of the world, therefore it is ok, when nothing has changed in the good book.

That said we are going to do what we are going to do before the final day...

Regular Contributor

Gee that is young now-a-days! If you ever read Young and Still Restless by Jeanne Cooper you will be surprised to know they dated for a while, was in the book and he was at her funeral or tribute. May he RIP

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Respected Contributor

Food for thought our spirits are eternal, but our temporal bodies die and are subject to a timeline but our soul has no reference... I guess that is why they call it looking for soul mate...