Honored Contributor

Re: Sad News DAYSIES--John Aniston has passed away

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

This is so sad to hear.  When he was first on Days he was so good in his role I had a love/hate relationship with his character Victor.  As the years have gone by I've loved him.  His one-liners were delivered perfectly.  He never pulled any punches.  You will be missed.

@Jackson08 Was he still on the show?  Are they still running episodes with him in it?

He was just on. (DAYS is on Peacock now. $$$) DAYS tapes like 6 months in advance so he would have been on 6 months ago. Did I say that right?

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

This is so sad to hear.  When he was first on Days he was so good in his role I had a love/hate relationship with his character Victor.  As the years have gone by I've loved him.  His one-liners were delivered perfectly.  He never pulled any punches.  You will be missed.

@Jackson08 Was he still on the show?  Are they still running episodes with him in it?

He was just on. (DAYS is on Peacock now. $$$) DAYS tapes like 6 months in advance so he would have been on 6 months ago. Did I say that right?

Thanks @Judaline.  Sorry I just saw your note @Puppy Lips

Honored Contributor

first we lost our Stefano, now our vVctor, this is another very sad loss for us Days fans.  Stefano and Victor can now make biz deals together once again. 

Valued Contributor

Eddystone High School (Pennsylvania) 1951

john aniston2.jpg