Respected Contributor

Re: Sad Last Days: Raquel Welch Became A Recluse, Rarely Went Out In Public Before Death

C'mon. Just because someone's not been "spotted in public" by the paparazzi who then snap photos, doesn't mean they haven't been outdoors and living their lives for years.

R.I.P. to Raquel Welch, who was, I'm sure, more than an "aging sexpot" to many who knew her.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Sad Last Days: Raquel Welch Became A Recluse, Rarely Went Out In Public Before Death

@RespectLife wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

I wonder how the photographer knew that was Raquel?

I agree!  I am not buying that is really her in that picture....Tabloids have been caught with fake pictures before.....

and who the heck would waste their time watching The View???

@RespectLife 

What has The View got to do with this?  I bet you also watch shows other would think are a complete waste of time.  Rhymes with box?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

I agree!  I am not buying that is really her in that picture....Tabloids have been caught with fake pictures before.....

@RespectLife 

What has The View got to do with this?  I bet you also watch shows other would think are a complete waste of time.  Rhymes with box?  LOL

LOL  TOO funny @Tinkrbl44 

Actually, NO...NO...and NO....

My point is that The View is notorious for saying very foolish things....WHOPPI???

Behar???   Who have put their foot in their mouths so many times?

Shall we discuss the horrible statements Whoppi made about the Holocaust????

AND then made them again?????

Shall I explain further??????????

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder what her brief illness was? 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac 

Well, the photogs know where most actors live .... and a car and license plate can be easily checked.

@Tinkrbl44   That may be true but, if you look at the pic it appears someone took a pic of a random old woman at a busy intersection.  Not at a house or getting in or out of a car.

It's like the pap just happened to be at the right place at the right time to snap a pic of an old woman who allegedly is Raquel.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonlady wrote:
C'mon. Just because someone's not been "spotted in public" by the paparazzi who then snap photos, doesn't mean they haven't been outdoors and living their lives for years.

R.I.P. to Raquel Welch, who was, I'm sure, more than an "aging sexpot" to many who knew her.

Amen. Well said.

The press loves to spin these awful stories.

Let people be!...not one of us is getting any younger.  

RIP Raquel Welch.

Honored Contributor

Why even post this? Some just get their kicks out of   seeing us grow old.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I wonder what her brief illness was? 

@Effie54  At 84 you are living on borrowed time....one foot in the grave. Does not take much to take you down

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@RespectLife 

LOL  TOO funny @Tinkrbl44 

Actually, NO...NO...and NO....

My point is that The View is notorious for saying very foolish things....WHOPPI???

Behar???   Who have put their foot in their mouths so many times?

Shall we discuss the horrible statements Whoppi made about the Holocaust????

AND then made them again?????

Shall I explain further??????????

Only if it has to do with Raquel Welch @RespectLife 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

I agree, and also it's not unusual when someone is phasing into the dying stage, and most know when they are, part of that process is shutting off from social activities and losing intrest in things you used to enjoy. It's life's way of preparing us to transition to death, it's quite normal. My Mother did the same, and she was a social butterfly.