Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

It seems a bit paranoid to me.

Not when you are 84 like me.  I have been wearing gloves to store and Costco to get gas, bank atm, wherever.  I am careful how I take them off also.  Never wear shoes in house, so that is not new.

I am mentally and physically healthy and hope to stay that way.  There is no one in family that will take care of me.  I am responsible for myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition  That was just my opinion. Everyone has to do what they feel comfortable with. When something like this happens we get flooded with a lot of information . It's up to everyone to decipher it all & make sense of it for themselves.

I wish you continued good health.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@NicksmomESQ 

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Not when you are 84 like me.  I have been wearing gloves to store and Costco to get gas, bank atm, wherever.  I am careful how I take them off also.  Never wear shoes in house, so that is not new.

I am mentally and physically healthy and hope to stay that way.  There is no one in family that will take care of me.  I am responsible for myself.

@qvcaddition     I heard a doctor discussing the use of gloves when out. It is not going to help prevent the virus from you any different than plain hands... you can still touch your face with the gloves... and taking them off you are going to contaminate your hands... best to just wash hands and not touch face..  most people who wear gloves are just getting a false sense of safety thinking they are protection. 

Honored Contributor

Gloves: Might not help; couldn't hurt!

Honored Contributor

that may or may not be Sly but that is definitely NOT  a Whole Foods

Honored Contributor

Re: SYLVESTER STALLONE

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

that may or may not be Sly but that is definitely NOT  a Whole Foods

28680688-D9E4-4CBF-83D6-2248B4853FE5.jpeg

@Yahooey   Here is a picture of the outside .  It is a smaller whole  foods market ifyou google  it.  Interesting fact that the apartments above the store are for subsidized housing.....seniors with low incomes...

The  poverty rate in Beverly Hills is 9.3%. One out of every 10.8 residents of Beverly Hills lives in poverty. How many people in Beverly Hills, California live in poverty? 3,186 of 34,442 Beverly Hills residents reported income levels below the poverty line in the last year. ( this may not be 2020) people always think of just MONEY with the name Beverly Hills.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@NicksmomESQ 

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@qvcaddition     I heard a doctor discussing the use of gloves when out. It is not going to help prevent the virus from you any different than plain hands... you can still touch your face with the gloves... and taking them off you are going to contaminate your hands... best to just wash hands and not touch face..  most people who wear gloves are just getting a false sense of safety thinking they are protection. 

I don,t touch my face and have a way of taking them off without touching outside. Also use the wipes.  At my age doing everything I can to protect myself.  Not mostly for myself, but my sweet baby (fur) at home.  She needs me and that is a concern for me.  I wipe or wash her feet after our walks.   I was taught this when she was a therapy dog after visiting each patient.Doing everything I can for both of us.  I have no one to depend on.