Honored Contributor

Season finale. 

Regular Contributor

Never miss this show.  Will definitely miss it more than usual

Honored Contributor

Christopher Meloni is getting his own show ( unnamed as yet), playing Det. Eliot Stabler. He will head up a unit specializing in organized crime. NBC has ordered 13 episodes, possible crossovers with Law & Order SVU.

Honored Contributor

Something different last night, they took 4 old cases and moved forweard with them. One of the cases I didnt remember, the one with the woman who had a female partner. 

Loved the scene near the end with Amanda and Carisi, or Dominick as she called him. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Christopher Meloni is getting his own show ( unnamed as yet), playing Det. Eliot Stabler. He will head up a unit specializing in organized crime. NBC has ordered 13 episodes, possible crossovers with Law & Order SVU.

There were 4 more episodes on tap to be filmed and air this May but that never happened due to shut down, it was to contunue last nights show and bring the Stabler new show to the front. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the episode was good, but felt it was so so for a finale.  

Getting a little tired of Kat.  Olivia:  "Whatever you do, don't do this."  Then Kat does it anyway.  🙄

Good seeing Ice T again.  He really stepped up to help that family and look where it got him.

Not sure about the judge who turned defense attorney.  Get the feeling they will do more with that next season.

Respected Contributor

Re: SVU Tonite 4/23

[ Edited ]

I wonder if they are going to show Carisi having some health issues due to the stress he is being put under.    The way they showed him gulping the Pepto might have been a prelude of things to come.

I was so angry at the way that mother treated Fin after all he did to try and help her and Andre.   He had no choice but to shot that guy after he grabbed the little boy. That father was so unbalanced that I feel he wouldn't have hesitated to hurt that child.   

She should be thanking Fin for saving her child's life not going after him in a wrongful death lawsuit.

I'm still undecided if I really like the character of Kat.  It took me a little while to really like Rollins but now I enjoy her character.   I just hope they don't bring her sister back too many times.   I didn't care for her at at.