Respected Contributor

@Tique Thanks for letting me know about Chris Meloni leaving the show-- so many years  back!  I guess I must have been watching some very old re-runs, during the day, because I had no idea he had left the show.  I do  not watch the show at night, and I didn't know NBC was still producing new episodes of it.  I thought it was already in syndication from all of the back-to-back episodes that are sometimes scheduled. I am a station-flipper, and I typically watch only what is on when my butt hits the sofa, whenever that might be. LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

His name is Simon, does that sound familiar? I must be out of the loop, I never knew her Dad was a rapist. 

@Shelbelle, Wow, you must have not been watching very long, yes this has been revealed on many episodes!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Shelbelle Olivia is the product of her mother's rape by her sperm donor. He was never a "dad" or "father" to her.

@Love my grandkids  you are absolutely correct. He does not deserve to be called either "dad" or "father".

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

@Tique Thanks for letting me know about Chris Meloni leaving the show-- so many years  back!  I guess I must have been watching some very old re-runs, during the day, because I had no idea he had left the show.  I do  not watch the show at night, and I didn't know NBC was still producing new episodes of it.  I thought it was already in syndication from all of the back-to-back episodes that are sometimes scheduled. I am a station-flipper, and I typically watch only what is on when my butt hits the sofa, whenever that might be. LOL.

USA Network and Ion both show L&O SVU episodes. It was sold into syndication in 2009. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

I have been watching since it began. The last few seasons have not been that good.

I have to say the last two episodes of this season have been very good.

Especially this past Thursdays episode. I like to see more of Fin and Carisi.

One of the guest stars was Guillermo Diaz, He played Huck on Scandal. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the replies, I have been watching steadily since 2014. 

Honored Contributor

I watched last night. Looks like Simon's days of being a troublemaker are over.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

This season they have gone back to basics and are doing cases and trials.

The last few seasons I skipped some of the gruesome episodes.  I am glad they are moving back to what the show used to be.

I didn't care for this week's show.  I do like that they are exploring Carisi's struggle with moving from cop to lawyer, but we need to not make that the focus of every episode.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: SVU Last Nite 10/31

[ Edited ]

And the way Rollins chastised poor Carisi last week, felt so bad for him, I always liked him.  But, she did speak from her heart, she really misses him. I do think at one time he had feelings for her, and not just as his work partner. But, she did not feel the same way about him. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SVU Last Nite 10/31

[ Edited ]

Hard to believe that "Law & Order: SVU" is in it's 21st season!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.