Honored Contributor

So good to see Barba again. Hoping to see more of Rollins and Carisi together as a couple. He has always cared for her. 

Regular Contributor

Really loved last night! Over the yrs I have thought it was getting tired than it surprises me & perks up again! Still one of the best!

Honored Contributor

Last night was really good! It was so good to see Barba again as well........I love Ice-T's character too!

Honored Contributor

Yes, looks like the new year will bring happiness to Finn as well. Now, if only Olivia could find the perfect man for her. 

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it on DVR right now! Who knew Fin had been with the airborne rangers! Love that. I love Jennifer Esposito as well.

She was in a really old episode in which she played a TV  reporter who developed close friendship with Munch, who really fell for her. When she was murdered he took it so hard, very sad.

When will Amanda WAKE UP  and see that Sonny has been in love with her for years??

Well, back to watch the rest of this excellent episode.

ETA: Just now seeing Rafael Barba! Oh he looks so good with that beard and mustache! He was cute before but now he's downright handsome.

Trusted Contributor

SVU has always been a favorite of mine. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I hope Amanda and Carisi finally get together. I agree about hoping Olivia finds the right guy. It would be cool if she and Barba got together.....😉

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes I doubt the writers will ever give Olivia a serious romance, which is unforutnate.

There's a good friendship between Rafael and Olivia but no chemistry, not that I have ever seen.

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

SVU has always been a favorite of mine. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I hope Amanda and Carisi finally get together. I agree about hoping Olivia finds the right guy. It would be cool if she and Barba got together.....😉

When he left 2 years ago, I got the feeling at the very end he was trying to tell her that he loved her but the words just didnt come out.  Is he still supposed to be living in NYC?

Last night the Esposito charcter said she used to be Finn's partner, was she ever on there before as his partner on the force ? I have only watched about the last 7 years. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

When he left 2 years ago, I got the feeling at the very end he eas trying ti tell her that he loved her but the words just didnt come out.  Is he still supposed to be living in NYC?

Last night the Esposito charcter said she used to be Finn's partner, was she ever on there before as his partner on the force ? I have only watched about the last 7 years. 

@Shelbelle   They said she was his first partner.  No one starts in SVU, and she was never on the show before as his partner.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

When he left 2 years ago, I got the feeling at the very end he eas trying ti tell her that he loved her but the words just didnt come out.  Is he still supposed to be living in NYC?

My take is that he does love her..as a friend. Raúl Esparza is a fabulous actor and singer, and has appeared in Broadway productions since 2000. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky