Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR "GAME CHANGERS" - SPOILERS

Every season I am shaking my head and thinking why oh why do they keep or listen to so and so. And seriously this season with Sandra is the worst. What an obnoxious person.

Debbie is just a miserable wacko who is making herself an even bigger target. 

While JT was not a favorite I don't understand why he thought he was safe and why he didn't campaign to get rid of Sandra. Or gee... use your idol you fool!

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom, LOL, once again proving he won the first time because Stephen Fishbach had all the moves but not JT's smile.  Stephen got not one vote and JT got a million for Stephen's moves. 

Just when we thought he couldn't possibly do something more stupid than colluding with the other tribe last week, he leaves his idol back at camp.  They should call this season Survivor:  Eye Rolls.

Esteemed Contributor

Debbie, not a good night for her. To be proven how fragile her ego is. Her projections onto others what she does. Then the strange 8 pack comment. Another job title was added to the fantasy list.

Michaela, mildly annoying at camp but whole hog annoying at Tribal with the coffee cup. She knows only how to win a battle but never the war.

JT the dumbest winner ever however likable and cute he is.

Sandra, ding ding ding the big winner of the night. She accomplished several things with sugargate. She got Michaela and JT to take the target off her. She got an extra spoonful of sugar. She got revenge on JT for the whole Malcom blindside. She has a new peasant for her kingdom in Michaela.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@LoriLori @Nancy Drew @DrKelli I think once the tribal merge takes place Sandra will be scrambling to hang on. (At least I am hoping!) 

Ozzie has shown he still has the ability to suceed at immunity challenges. I just hope he can hang on I like him.

Respected Contributor

How stupid is JT? I guess maybe he really didn't think he was getting voted for, but he and Audrey could have voted for Sandra, and he could have played his idol.  I know it's different watching from the comfort of my sofa to see this, but I thought he had an inkling that it was possible he was being voted out. 

Debbie isn't just a liar, but she honestly believes she didn't say she'd do the balance beam.  In her mind she actually believes Brad forced her into doing it.  How crazy is she???  They need to roll the tape back and play it for her on a loop so she gets that SHE was the one to volunteer to go over the balance beam.  She's CRAY-CRAY.

Sandra is awful!  When are these people going to wise up and take her out?  Maybe she won't be so lucky on her next tribe.  They'd better not wait around, or I can see her winning for a 3rd time.

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew, I don't see Debbie as having a fragile ego, rather an extremely inflated one.  She thinks she's smarter and more fit (ugh! put that eight-pack away!) than anyone else. 

Respected Contributor

I like Ozzie too, @AngusandBuddhasMom.  I also liked Malcolm.

If Sandra makes it to the Final 3 again, she will win again, I think.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

How stupid is JT? I guess maybe he really didn't think he was getting voted for, but he and Audrey could have voted for Sandra, and he could have played his idol.  I know it's different watching from the comfort of my sofa to see this, but I thought he had an inkling that it was possible he was being voted out. 

Debbie isn't just a liar, but she honestly believes she didn't say she'd do the balance beam.  In her mind she actually believes Brad forced her into doing it.  How crazy is she???  They need to roll the tape back and play it for her on a loop so she gets that SHE was the one to volunteer to go over the balance beam.  She's CRAY-CRAY.

Sandra is awful!  When are these people going to wise up and take her out?  Maybe she won't be so lucky on her next tribe.  They'd better not wait around, or I can see her winning for a 3rd time.

I agree when Sandra was agreeing with Machaela (sp?) The bells should have been going off in his head. He should have known something was up.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I like Ozzie too, @AngusandBuddhasMom.  I also liked Malcolm.

If Sandra makes it to the Final 3 again, she will win again, I think.

I liked Malcolm as well. Each week I hope that Sandra will be going home. I know its different to watch from home but how do they not see her for what she is in person?

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom, @DrKelli, I love Ozzy (from afar LOL).  I think he should legally remove the "h" from his last name so it's just Ozzy Lust.  I hope he lasts, he's the last of my eye candy.