Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR "GAME CHANGERS" - SPOILERS

Sandra is the black heart to me. She's evil. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

LOL, @LoriLori, it's ME who messed the gel manicure up!

Yes, Sandra is THE blackhearted harpy! Smiley LOL

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

You know, is seems unfair to characterize a person just by the way they appear to be - on a reality TV show, no less, but,...

Sandra does appear to be a scary, heartless woman. Admittedly, my imagination tends to run to the dramatic, but she's what I'd picture as the soulless, crowned boss of the inmates in a women's prison.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@sabatini, if you think yourself heartless for criticizing Sandra the Harpy (great name), then what does that make meI for rooting for someone's nails to catch fire?  LOL.  This season is so annoying!!! 

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@sabatini, if you think yourself heartless for criticizing Sandra the Harpy (great name), then what does that make meI for rooting for someone's nails to catch fire?  LOL.  This season is so annoying!!! 

Haha, @LoriLori, but they're driving us to it, I swear.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

The good news is we're just about three months from the start of Big Brother. The new season kicks off on June 28th with a two hour premier.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

O. M. G.  Debbie is insane.  I may have lost concentration for a minute, but did she EVER get over the balance beam?  I was confused when she said she got over the balance beam in 30 seconds.  And I was also confused when she said Brad ordered her to do the balance beam.  Because I remember her saying that she had great balance and he told her, great--you balance.

JT should learn to SHUT UP!  Sandra is picking them off one by one, just like she did in her previous seasons.  She's very lucky they are team shuffling next week because she basically got rid of the two guys that could win physical challenges.  Or maybe it won't be lucky because she will get voted out.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli, agree about Debbie.  She's unhinged and she was in her first season as well.  Too unhinged, IMO, to be part of the cast.  It's not fun watching her. 

And last night was one of the few times, always to great effect, that Survivor repeated footage of her telling Brad about her balance and to choose her -- proving she's a liar.  We all saw it the first time.  I loved that they repeated it after her blowup.  I thought, I hope she's watching at home and she's even more miserable than her usual level of miserable!!!

Poor Michaela, her attitude isn't great but worse, she's got RBF and that's for life.  Sandra with the sugar:  YOU IDIOTS!  But I wasn't sorry to see JT go.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori, I seriously thought I missed something with Debbie--thank you for confirming that I, in fact, saw it.

JT actually kind of deserved to get voted off because he proved they couldn't trust him. Doesn't matter what he said to Culpepper--you don't make deals with other tribes without clearing it with your own group first.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

O. M. G.  Debbie is insane.  I may have lost concentration for a minute, but did she EVER get over the balance beam?  I was confused when she said she got over the balance beam in 30 seconds.  And I was also confused when she said Brad ordered her to do the balance beam.  Because I remember her saying that she had great balance and he told her, great--you balance.

JT should learn to SHUT UP!  Sandra is picking them off one by one, just like she did in her previous seasons.  She's very lucky they are team shuffling next week because she basically got rid of the two guys that could win physical challenges.  Or maybe it won't be lucky because she will get voted out.

I was confused regarding the balance beam too.  She definitely said she was good on it and Brad said great.  Because she royally screwed it up that she turns around and totally changes the story.  I can't wait for Sandra & now Debbie to get voted off.  They both get on my last nerve!!