Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR "GAME CHANGERS" - SPOILERS

O.   M.   G.  How stupid was that????  JT was a spectacular idiot in what he did.  Sandra is playing her game, just like always and if they don't get her out, she's gonna be sitting in the final 3.

My favorite seasons were #1 and 2 (Colby's season).  Before they knew what the game was all about.  Hatch figured out alliances were very important in season 1 and season 2--COLBY.

Respected Contributor

@Bri36---no--only an hour.

Respected Contributor

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID move last night.  I'm so sad!!!  The team (who voted out Malcolm) could have said that even though they didn't have the numbers, they're all voting for Sandra.  After hearing that, you'd only need one person from the other team to jump ship, vote with them and Sandra would have been gone.  JT and Malcom both said they wanted her off.  One of them could have gone to Culpepper and told them if your team votes for Sandra, we will too and you'll have the numbers, and she wouldn't have been on the jury,  Maybe they'd have had some problems with their team mates, but she'd have been GONE!!!

Respected Contributor

Sandra needs to go.  She is too cocky. The only reason Sandra won the second time is because she was in the final with Russel Hantz. He was so disliked, they voted for her over him.

JT would be next on my list to go, he can no longer be trusted.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately the spoiler I read was right.

I am not surprised.  Why wouldn't a team vote off the strongest member of an opposing team?  Why would they vote off the opposing team's most annoying and cocky person?

For those of you who thought Tai was not a loyal team member, I can only say, I think he proved himself last night.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lulu2, for me it's not about Tai's loyalty.  It's that he has no game brain at all.  You know what's better for Tai than giving Sierra the idol?  Keeping his mouth shut and keeping the idol for himself.  The guy has no idea how to play the game, he's proven that in both his seasons. 

The whole tribal was crazy.  What did Hali say, wait, I haven't given my consent yet?  LOL. 

JT was never a genius at the game.  He won his season making every single move Stephen Fishbach told him to and because Stephen Fishbach was a nerd and JT was a personable guy, JT got every single vote for playing Stephen's game.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor Malcolm! He seemed like he was in shock when the votes were read, and when they showed his reaction at the end he looked like he might cry. Ah well, another one bites the dust. I just wish it hadn't been another one of my favorites. Two weeks in a row is too much! 

I don't remember anyone saying anything about Tai not being loyal to his tribe (I could be wrong), but my comment was that Tai was a dirty, rotten, backstabbing, little traitor. Okay, I just added the dirty, rotten, backstabbing part but that's only because I've had more time to fine tune my opinion of him.

It was nice of him to give the idol to his teammate so his tribe wouldn't be further diminished, but it would have nicer if he would have been that loyal to his true friend Caleb last week when it wouldn't have harmed his game in any way. Those two aren't just TV game show friends, they're real life friends, yet Tai stabbed him in the back the first chance he got. 

One of the reasons I liked Tai from the beginning was the way he treats animals and other living things. I just thought he would have treated his friend better. I guess this is where people chime in and remind me that it's just a game. Smiley Happy

Here's a picture of Tai at Caleb's wedding.

Image result for Caleb Reynolds wedding Tai

Trusted Contributor

I am so disgusted with the last 2 tribals.  Not many to root for anymore.  AND because Tai voted out Caleb I hope they eat his chickens!  Not really, but.....................

Honored Contributor

@lulu2, I was so annoyed I went to SurvivorSux and spoiled the whole season for myself.  And I'm not sorry.  Actually I'm glad.  So now the only thing that remains is to see which of those idiots wins and if it's true that that other idiot quits.

Should have known in the first show because of the manicures.  NO MANICURES ON SURVIVOR.  Sheesh.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

And why does Sierra have a manicure?  No one on Survivor should have a manicure.  This pales in comparison to the TRAVESTY THAT WAS TRIBAL but still:  There should be NO MANICURES on Survivor. For that alone she should have been gone.

Tai has now added substantially to his record as ONE OF THE BIGGEST IDIOTS EVER TO PLAY THE GAME .  Giving Nails McManicure the idol.  Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof.

I've been obsessed with her blue nails too - it must be a gel manicure that won't come off. More distracting are those fake eyebrows.  I don't know if it's a bad tattoo job or what.

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )