Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR "GAME CHANGERS" - SPOILERS

I can't remember if I liked Ozzie or not.   I didn't recognize him at first.   Lol

Was he a good guy or a bad guy?

Respected Contributor

I remember the first few seasons, they were pretty much dumped on an island to survive.

No water bottles, not given food to start or chickens. It has just become who can backstab who the best.

Honored Contributor

@nun ya, any show would evolve over 28 seasons.  I have no problem with them getting clean water.  The challenges have gotten harder season by season and even with more clothing and advantages than ever before, ultimately they still have to outwit, outlast and outplay.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36, this is Ozzy's fourth go-round.  He's been great at challenges but also was one of the boneheads voted out with an idol in his pocket.  Truthfully the main reason I like him and Malcolm and Caleb s because I find them physically very attractive, and they also seem like genuinely nice guys.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori, I forgot Ozzy was voted out with an idol in his pocket.   Yikes!

I really wish Malcolm makes it to final two.   He's one of my favorites 

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I can't remember if I liked Ozzie or not.   I didn't recognize him at first.   Lol

Was he a good guy or a bad guy?

I liked Ozzie.  He looks different to me.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom, maybe it's the braids? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@Bri36, this is Ozzy's fourth go-round.  He's been great at challenges but also was one of the boneheads voted out with an idol in his pocket.  Truthfully the main reason I like him and Malcolm and Caleb s because I find them physically very attractive, and they also seem like genuinely nice guys.

@LoriLori  -  Can't wait to see which two get voted out tonight!  Jeff looks stunned at one point during final council in the preview.  Hope they say goodbye to Sandra tonight; hope she gets blindsided.  Ozzy, Malcolm, and Caleb (was)/are definately fun to watch!Woman Wink

I've missed you on the DOOL forum.  Someone posted today that the consultant made her debut on toDAYs episode.  They caught her name on the credits.  Hope you come join us again soon!

Honored Contributor

I read the spoilers on Survivor Sucks. 

I hope they are wrong this week.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

off topic (sorry) --

@IlliniGirl88, I miss you too!!!!   I'm not even reading the thread but I do read SOD and DR every day.  Sheri Anderson has been wiith the show off and on for a long time --  she was the head writer who created Bo & Hope, John & Marlena, Patch & Kayla and others.

back on topic --

@lulu2, I'm sitting on my fingers now!!!!!