Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR--Week of May 15--Spoilers

I have zero sympathy for anyone voted out with an idol in their pocket. This was a season where no one's word was worth spit.

I can see Charlie and Maria talking it out, still respecting one another, and acknowledging they are each targets to everyone, immunity must be won or they are next. 

I suspect both of them will be searching for idols. 

And I am more than sick of Liz. Liz with her Chinese food. Her big announcement of finally having a BM was laughable and ridiculous. I'm not a medical expert but I suspect after three weeks without any BM one would be compacted, doubled over in pain, and start to have toxins absorbed in your body. Just more blurring the truth. 

Super Contributor

At this point, of those left, I like Kinsey the best.  She isn't that great at challenges, but she is a great person to care for Ben and his anxiety issues.  I do not like Maria at all.  I agree about her and Charlie talking it out.  They knew it would come to this eventually.

Respected Contributor

Not that anyone cares, however, I won't be watching the rest of this season.

Can't take the stupidity anymore. Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Getting back from tribal should be very interesting next week. Charlie finds out Maria backstabbed him and Maria finds out Charlie backstabbed her.

Charlie talked to Maria about voting out Q before tribal.

Super Contributor

Yay Kenzie!  Way to Go!!!!