Honored Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR 9/21/2022--New Season starts tonight

Alliances in Suvivor are tricky due to team shuffling and merges. I like the nurse as an early favorite. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Did last night's episode REALLY need to be 1.5 hours?  I was so bored, I almost turned it off.  I would not have voted for the person that left.  

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Did last night's episode REALLY need to be 1.5 hours?  I was so bored, I almost turned it off.  I would not have voted for the person that left.  

I disliked the one who was voted out, so while I agree it wasn't the best choice for winning, it was still fine with me.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I'm there with you. I left it on but was also watching a Twitch stream on my tablet at the same time as I got bored with the first half-hour or so of Survivor. 

I still don't know who's who and won't for a few more weeks, but once we reach the midpoint of the season things should sort out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Okay. That's a new glitch here. I hit post and got the error message that "post flooding" was happening and to correct the highlighted errors. There was no error highlighted. My post looked the same. It didn't come up as posted. It offered to let me reload the post. I tried submitting it again and got the same error message. I headed to the forum and found that my first post had posted anyway. Weird.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman I think mercury is still retrograde, which causes communication problems.  I've (and my students) have been having issues all week with a Phoenix classroom.  I think there are 7 planets in retrograde right now and they all go direct the first 2 weeks of October.  At least I hope that corrects all these tech issues I've been having Smiley Happy

Contributor

Respected Contributor

Once again, not surprised by the vote at Tribal.  I will say props to the paralympian (I still don't know names yet).  They have not changed the physical nature of the challenges at all and last night she had to compete without her prosthetic.  Puzzles are just not that team's strong point, are they? It will be interesting to see if they have another puzzle challenge how they will do.

Honored Contributor

Her name is Noelle and I just hope production isn't pushing for her to win. They seem to be giving her a lot of screen time. If it becomes obvious, I won't continue watching.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Once again, not surprised by the vote at Tribal.  I will say props to the paralympian (I still don't know names yet).  They have not changed the physical nature of the challenges at all and last night she had to compete without her prosthetic.  Puzzles are just not that team's strong point, are they? It will be interesting to see if they have another puzzle challenge how they will do.

People now practice swimming and fire building before going on Survivor. Adding puzzles to the practice regimen would be smart also. The sliding tile puzzles are commonly used in addition to the building puzzles. I had a sliding tile puzzle app once that I played a lot and became very good at them. It's something that with practice you can learn to excel at. If you're going on a show where you know there will be lots of puzzles, preparing as much in advance as possible makes sense.

I'm still lost with the names, but the nurse on the blue team is my current favorite. That can all change as we see the players more, but for now, she's who I'm pulling for.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!