Honored Contributor

Wow.  Even though it was spoiled in last week's promo (and the eagle eyes, not me, caught that) it was tough watching Caleb be so sick and go.  Surely they'll have him back.

What an episode.  So hard to watch but made me fall in love with Survivor again because they can drive them everywhere, give them fresh water and make them act out bug vs. ear scenes -- but in the end you can't fake the challenges.  

They will never go back there.  They will stick to Samoa and the Phillipines.  They should not have gone there in the first place because a contestant in the French version of Survivor had already died there.  

Beastmode cowboy out!  

As for Alecia, I felt sorry for her from day one because that jerk of a bounty hunter was so nasty and condescending.  She must look like the girls who rejected him in high school or something, he was so awful to her out of the gate, even after she started the fire. 

Honored Contributor

That was bad last night!

Honored Contributor

Some levity -- from a 2/25 post on realityblurred, people who heard Caleb's nickname wrong on Twitter etc.:

A list of names Caleb Reynolds is incorrectly called instead of "Beast Mode Cowboy"

Trusted Contributor

Last nights episode was so emotional. I found myself in tears for all involved. 

Honored Contributor

I hope they give Caleb another shot, if not on Survivor then Big Brother. You just know he was miserable being evacuated. He would have done anything to stay in the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

What a terrible episode! I'm glad I'm not the only one to shed a tear when Jeff told Caleb he had to go. Woman Sad

It was touching to see how emotional the others were at the challenge. Some of it was probably due to the heat and being afraid at seeing so many drop like flies, but they seemed to share a real camaraderie.

I thought Tai was so sweet but was bordering on the edge. Then, he went there and actually said he was still hoping for a kiss from Caleb and it was too much for me. I know he jokes around but all I could think was "Dude! Time to pull back the crazy." I still like him but he needs to calm down a little. 

The brawn team has no one to blame but themselves for their loses. Their hate and negativity has made what should have literally been the stongest team, the weakest. Down to three members...that's pathetic! 

I felt bad for Alecia having to be with them and bad that she got voted out. I would have loved to see one of the guys go instead. They're such jerks! 

Honored Contributor

the episode last night was both intense and touching......i dont think i have ever seen that many down at one time from one challenge.

i will be the dissenter when it comes to alecia.....i am glad she went home.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Caleb was my favorite of this season, so I will have to attach my emotions to one of the others to pull for now!! 

It hit me very strange that Caleb would be the one who had the worst outcome, and he is the one who seemed the strongest!!  Scott, the NBA player wasn't even as good as Caleb!  Oh well, I need to find another favorite and hope that Caleb comes back next season.

Respected Contributor

Last night's show was one of the worst I've ever seen. So many contestants all at once suffering from the heat. It was frightening to watch and can't imagine what they went through being there watching it. Of course, Jeff has to get as much information as he can for the cameras....lol

I read that 3 people this season will be medevaced. Was Caleb the first so far. I can't remember!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

This episode left me irritated. First a stupid challenge. I hope they learned a big lesson in what happened. Then the issue with the jerks. I don't even like Alecia but it felt like bullying. I don't know if that is what she felt but it just more annoying than entertaining.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.