Esteemed Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR 11/15 (SPOILERS): I MAY NEVER EAT SPAGHETTI AGAIN

I really enjoyed last night's episode. It actually made me want spaghetti. Maybe I should work on getting an invitation to @DrKelli's for dinner, lol. JK! Smiley Very Happy

The thing that freaked me out was Ryan's heart beating visually through his chest. How freaky was that? I guess it happens but I'd never seen anything like it. The poor guy is so thin! 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I really enjoyed last night's episode. It actually made me want spaghetti. Maybe I should work on getting an invitation to @DrKelli's for dinner, lol. JK! Smiley Very Happy

The thing that freaked me out was Ryan's heart beating visually through his chest. How freaky was that? I guess it happens but I'd never seen anything like it. The poor guy is so thin! 

You are reading my mind!  We were both grossed out by that!

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@Wsmom--I know he won it last night, but they should have taken him out last week when they merged and he DIDN'T have it.

Agreed!!!  It seems whoever they focus on as being a jerk and we want gone, we can pretty much be sure they will be safe or not voted out.

Esteemed Contributor

Can I just say this.... I think that JP is one fine speciman of a man.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Can I just say this.... I think that JP is one fine speciman of a man.

@shaggygirl  -  Oh, yes you can say it, because I've been thinking it!Woman LOL  He's almost too fabulous for the human eye.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@SusieQ_2  -  YES!!!  I was so freaked out by that!  He's so tee tiny thin, I wonder if he even weighs 100 pounds?  He looks like he's 10 years old with an adult's head.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew  -  My two favorites are also Dr. Mike and Lauren (she the fisherwoman).

Respected Contributor

I still don't know everyone's names, but I'm assumig JP is the one with the curly hair?  He reminds me of Tony Dow aka Wally Cleaver lol

Could Cole be any dumber? It never dawned on him to hide the whole plate?  Yeah, no one will wonder why the spaghetti is piled up on a napkin or look under there.  Geesh.

Respected Contributor

Indeed, this is an ODD season!