Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Just looked, 7 episodes os far, da!  I've been watching Ray Donovan on demand.  Woman Embarassed

You have not missed much. 

Respected Contributor

Ryan - probably my least favorite Survivor player of all time. 

I'm rooting for Dr. Mike to win the whole thing. 

Super Contributor

Agree - Dr. Mike seems to be one of the nicer competitors  him or the marine or the fisherwoman.  Can't abide Ryan or Joe.  Another one is that smug, arrogant Chrissy - yuck

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Just looked, 7 episodes os far, da!  I've been watching Ray Donovan on demand.  Woman Embarassed

Thanks.  For some reason we can't get CBS on demand with Dish.  I would look at past shows if I could.....

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Thanks.  For some reason we can't get CBS on demand with Dish.  I would look at past shows if I could.....

You could go for a free trial of CBS All Access and then cancel before the free trial ends. Depending on their current offer you typically get at least a week free (sometimes two and on occasion a full month) and then it's pretty easy to cancel.

Truthfully though, you haven't missed a whole lot. The constant tribe shuffling largely kills strategy since your tribe won't be your tribe in a few days time. Merges come sooner than they used to. It seems like most of those on the show are just trying to lie low and avoid becoming the target which isn't a bad strategy, as long as you've got something else for later in the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Almost every season I wonder if they could find less likable participants.  Somehow they always do.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Almost every season I wonder if they could find less likable participants.  Somehow they always do.

I've liked the idea of letting the fans of the reality shows vote in at least some of the contestants. Have the producers narrow the field to say thirty or forty people and post their profiles on the Internet. Let them have YouTube campaigns for themselves where we get to see them and then let the fans pick the cast from that pre-selected pool. This year's Survivor cast has 18 people, let the fans pick ten (five men and five women) and then have production round out the cast with their picks. It gets the fans involved and should spark more interest in the show. It would probably be most effective on shows like Big Brother that aren't pre-taped months in advance, but it could work on all of the reality shows. Fans would tune into the first show with a rooting interest already in place. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!