Respected Contributor

I like this show it is a delight and so far wholesome.

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower

Thanks for sharing.

It still is unfolding new players  I have a hard time because Detroit CBS for some reason will not start live stream on time by than some of the key parts are missing. In this computerize world there is no excuse for Detroil CBS to do this unless they want to sabotage some shows???

Trusted Contributor

Hi Java.... I like the main character in this series and Calista Flockhart.... i havent watched the program but saw the gal interviewed on some program and found her delightful.... Hoping you are doing well, Java.

Respected Contributor

@game-on wrote:

Hi Java.... I like the main character in this series and Calista Flockhart.... i havent watched the program but saw the gal interviewed on some program and found her delightful.... Hoping you are doing well, Java.

@game-on

woo hoo, good to hear from you gameon same here hope all is well Danky pops in once in awhile she is closing up office in NYC before the end of 2015.  Where have you been keeping your self, gamy?

Such an odd couple Super Girl meet Ally McBeal but I am enjoying the rapport between them.

Respected Contributor

My whole family enjoys watching it. It is nice to finally have a show on TV that we can watch with our kids.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't going to, but one night I saw part of an episode and now I'm hooked.  I think it's well written and well acted.  I enjoy all of the characters.  It's hard for me to watch "Ally McBeal" be such a B*** Boss, she does it well though.  I like Kara's sister.  I just really like all of the characters and the plot.  I'll keep watching.   :-)