Super Contributor

SUITS - "Normandy" (S2/Ep15) 02.14.2013

How is it possible that after two years of being the meanest, sneakiest, most duplicitous little worm, Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman) is showing us that he does have a heart? Now that he's proven he can be an advocate for someone who's been wronged, Louis has won me over - almost.

That was such a touching scene when paralegal Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle) revealed how devastated she was after being denied admission to Harvard Law. Thinking that he was at fault for her rejection, Louis immediately went to the recruiter, Sheila Sazs (Rachael Harris), in an effort to right a wrong.

Who is this new Louis? Where did this sense of honor, integrity and obligation come from? Certainly it's refreshing. It's reaffirming our faith in humanity: inside everyone there is good; it does exist. How far can they go with Louis Litt 2.0, the re-boot? Will the warm fuzzies override the backstabbing, treacherous little conniver that we've all come to know and loathe?

Totally loved the moment when Daniel Hardman was heading to the elevator, turned, looked at the wall and saw only "Pearson." The spot where his name had been for years was blank and riddled with holes. Is this symbolic of what's to come? It would be really easy to replace with Harvey's name as the new Managing Partner, since "Specter" has the same number of letters as "Pearson."

I'd love another flashback episode in S3 that shows us precisely how Jessica and Daniel met and formed this now highly unlikely corporate alliance.

Next week: season 2 finale. The title, "War" (S2/Ep16) says it all. I suppose we can expect massive fireworks.