Esteemed Contributor

Anyone watching. Wow!! This show is creepy, weird, and entertaining. Which makes me slightly question myself. I should not be so wrapped up in such a cruel show.

I am on episode 6 of 9.

Honored Contributor

I'm intrigued but I haven't watched any yet. I'll probably at least watch one episode to see what it's all about!

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse 

Episode 1 was just ok to me. Don't judge the whole series on that one. (smile) 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@GenXmuse 

Episode 1 was just ok to me. Don't judge the whole series on that one. (smile) 

Haha! Good to know, I watch a couple then! 😉

Respected Contributor

I just turned it on. I am home alone for the weekend & decided to sit & try watching something. Few minutes in & ....I don't know....

Honored Contributor

@icezeus   I liked Squid Game.  I just finished all the episodes. 

I did not like the last episode, but all in all, the series held its own and kept me very interested.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@icezeus   I liked Squid Game.  I just finished all the episodes. 

I did not like the last episode, but all in all, the series held its own and kept me very interested.  

@Caaareful Shopper 

I agree the last episode was a let down. I believe because they were probably more interested in possibly having a sequel then satisfying the viewers. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched 6 episodes today and although it is strange I am hooked.  Episode 6 is a tear jerker.  I am attached to the characters.  Will probably finish tomorrow. 

Trusted Contributor

I will also say there is a lot of graphic hard to watch violence.  I closed my eyes many times.  If that isn't for you don't watch this one.

Super Contributor

I can see why this series has gotten so much attention.  After the first episode, I was hooked.  I'm in the middle of bingeing, but life calls and I'll have to finish at another time.