Honored Contributor

Re: SPOILERS = American Idol (possible)

I'm watching it now.  I watch bits and parts of it.  I can't believe they're going all of the way down to 7 so quickly!  Good grief!

I have a feeling that guy with those amazing blue eyes will be around for awhile.  Not because of his singing, but because he has the kind of looks young girls like.

We'll see.....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm watching it now.  I watch bits and parts of it.  I can't believe they're going all of the way down to 7 so quickly!  Good grief!

I have a feeling that guy with those amazing blue eyes will be around for awhile.  Not because of his singing, but because he has the kind of looks young girls like.

We'll see.....

@Annabellethecat66  I thought they were going down to the Top 12, not 7.  Am I wrong?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack No, I'm sure you are probably right.  I just tuned in at the last minute and I thought I heard him say they were going to have to go down to 7.  I thought, "Wow!  That's a lot to cut out so quickly".

So.....you are probably right.  That makes me feel a little better.  Thanks for setting me straight!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

it will be top 14......

7 from last week, 7 from this week.

i think after the next episode they bring it down to top 12 i believe.

@Annabellethecat66

i think the guy with the gorgeous eyes and the spikey hair will definitely be going through. he even LOOKS like a star.

overall, i think that the singers last week were a bit stronger.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Contributor

IMO, Dalton Rapattoni (the blue eyed blonde guy) was the best of the night.  He nailed Billy Idol's song. 

The others I really enjoyed were CJ Johnson,  Trent Harmon and the young girl Tristan McIntosh.

Really hoping that Dalton and Trent go through out of all of them, along with Tristan.

Still the same "HisElk"; trouble logging in and lost the "old me".
Respected Contributor

I agree with the judges that most people chose the "wrong" songs for themselves last night.  

I really like Olivia's voice (last performance of the night).  Love Tristan's voice, too, but I wasn't moved by her Carrie Underwood song.  She will go far in the competition, though.  Shelbie has a great voice, but there's something about her I don't like.  Really liked Dalton's performance, but I just don't see him at the end.  Talented, sweet, and good looking guy, though.   I think the girls were better than the guys this episode.  And the final Amerian Idol will be a girl, I think! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I thought "Mad World" was the best song that Adam Lambert did.  I loved it.

I had never heard that song before and Adam Lambert made me love it. -- I also really liked the Beth song which he sang in the finale... with clearly a double meaning. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I liked last week's solo performances much better than this week's one's. 

While I pretty much agreed with the judges on which folks they kept last week, and this point, I'm wondering who they should bother to keep this week. I think tonight's duets will play a much bigger role this week. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've always thought he should have won.  He only gets better.  For those who never saw it......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfR0JGWX62E