Honored Contributor

What a total jerk!   If that really went down the way they said it did, Becca is better off without him.  Indecisive total jerk.  To get down on his knee and propose.  It would be better if this was all rehearsed.  The host is so somber so I question the authenticity of all of this.  How about you?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: SPOILER - THE Bachelor 3/5

DH and I are wondering why he’s still there.

Respected Contributor

Engagements end all the time...better to call it off if you have any doubts than go through with a marriage you may regret. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 - I learned long ago that reality shows are not totally "real." Whatever happens you can be sure that some of it is scripted for the unsuspecting viewers. Arie would not make a move without letting the producers in on what he's thinking, then they take it from there. Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

I think both Becca and Lauren had a hard time to keep from smiling thru both breakups.
I ready didn’t see any surprise or authentic tears. I definitely think the entire thing was scripted.
Lauren telling Arie that she still loved him after he just broke up with her just seemed planned.
Why do I waste my time with this junk, I need to get a life. LOL
Esteemed Contributor

Arie was the worst Bachelor of all time!! ....he is a total jerk & Becca is so lucky to be rid of him ...I can’t understand how the other girl would take him back & I can make a bet that he will never stay with her either.... they will never get married ... the show should be cancelled! .... on another note ...I bet Becca is the next Bachelorette!!!! 🤪

Super Contributor

Come on!  

This guy Is far from a kid!  If he was that conflicted, why would  he possibly have proposed to either one? 

Even more, what self respecting woman, would choose to become engaged, to a man who clearly had strong feelings, for another woman; to the point, of deciding, at the last minute, who he was going to propose to? 

These shows can be guilty fun, but a long, drawn out breakup, with surprisingly little emotion and lots of awkwardness?  

Either it’s scripted, or, they’re two very clueless people! 

Esteemed Contributor

The most shocking Bachelor surpirise ever!

Glad I did not watch, I caught the news about what he did this morning though.

I knew that Arie was a jerk.

The show needs to end.

Respected Contributor

This isn't the first time this has happened.  It happened years ago in Mesnick's season when he dumped Melissa and got together with the runner up, Molly.  They eventually did get married and now have a little girl.

But it's a complete tool move.

Esteemed Contributor

This was like watching an episode of "Unreal".   I could just picture Quinn telling the camera man to follow her when she was crying.  That was absolutely terrible, the length of time they just had the camera man on her crying.  How they thought that made for good television and everybody would love it is beyond me.