Contributor

**SPOILER**Help with ending of The Stranger

[ Edited ]

I finished watching The Stranger and am confused.  If Johanna is framing Katz for the murder of Tripp, how does she explain the timing?  Katz was taken to jail before Adam and Tripp traveled to the burial site.  Also, was the gun hidden in Chrissy's apartment or at Katz's house?  Chrissy slipped the gun to Adam so she knows Katz didn't kill Tripp.  I am just confused!  Johanna also said they weren't putting Corinne's murder on Tripp, and that it would be hard for Adam to live with that fact, but it needed to be done.  Help!

Respected Contributor

Re: Help with ending of The Stranger

You might want to put a spoiler alert on your post. I am not watching the show you mentioned but you appear to reveal several plot lines.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Chrissy got the gun during the melee in her apartment. She slipped it to Adam in the ambulance. I think Joanna will manipulate the time of Tripp's death (perhaps making sure his body isn't discovered for days) to make it seem like he was killed by Katz before Katz was arrested.

Contributor

Did you have to reveal all that info without a spoiler alert????  I just started to watch this...oh well.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks a lot. Haven,t gotten t that part yet. No need to watch now.  Was that done on purpose or just not thinking?

Honored Contributor

It appears we need a tutorial on using Google  and spoiler alerts.  I stopped reading a sentence or two into it when it became apparent she was going to give the whole plot line away.  That was something we never saw before. 

Esteemed Contributor

While I agree a "spoiler" wording would be nice, It seems tha the topic line "help with ending" would have been an indication that information would be disclosed/discussed about the ending.  So if have not watched or in the process it may be something you do not want to open.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.