Valued Contributor

SPOILER ALERT-November 8 o Bold & Beautiful

According to my TV Guide, a major character dies!!!! (I want  it to be Thomas!)

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME IS THE  LAST TIME.

Valued Contributor

Re: SPOILER ALERT-November 8 o Bold & Beautiful

I vote for Thomas, too!!😯

Honored Contributor

Now that the writers are using the character "Flo" for spare parts, she may have outlived her usefulness?

Honored Contributor

Katie?  Too much to hope that it would be HoMama

Frequent Contributor

Probably Thomas and Brooke will be blamed

Honored Contributor

thomas......and douglas will be the real killer. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Define 'major'... It could be anybody... Pesonally, bad boy Thomas is the only thing that brought this show back from the brink of utter tedium and there would seem to be too many potential story lines involving him for them to unload him now... Not even to mention his eye candy quotient... Nope... Thomas stays... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Sally?  I think someone high-up in the show management is very "taken with" Flo and Mama.  I can't see them going anywhere.  They have practically taken over the show.

So Sally is sort of being taken out of the mix isn't she?  I used to really dislike her, but now I'd keep her over droopy dumb Flo any day.

Mama says "Give 'em a kidney" and Flo goes "DUH O K. . . "  Really, give up your kidney?  Who asks their child to do that so you can go after a man?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner  I did see where Flo will be off the show for a while filming something in Europe. She says she'll be back, but maybe that's just to 'keep he secret'... Agree though, I don't see them getting rid of her, though I wouldn't miss her or her mama... I remember when Y&R floated a similar spoiler a while back and it ended up that no one major bit the dust... Maybe this is different and maybe it's not... I also wonder if it might be someone off-screen, who was a major character but who is not currently in the mix... Sort of like they did with Caroline...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

RIck?  Maya?