Respected Contributor

SPOILER 90 day the other way SPOILER

There are more couples we only saw these 4 but next week there is a girl dating a Korean guy, then a curly hair blonde lady seems to remind me of Angela. I had to take notes on their names cuz I can't remember, Jenny 60yr old sold everything & going to be with Sumit (30yrs) to live in India, seems the country wants men to marry younger women, arrangement of marriage, so far Jenny doesn't meet any of that. So he will lie to family saying he got work far away. Tiffany 27yrs going to live in South Africa to wed a guy with gambling problems & other criminal charges with her 8yr old son. Then there isCorey that spent $780 for clothes for Evelyn to take home to her family. She tells his Mormon family she doesn't like the religion and will not change. She also asks Corey for money to take home which he already has given her his life savings which amounts to $40,000. He hasn't told his family he will be living in Ecuador to be with her. Karina & Paul another mess, poor Mom got yelled at most of the show, she will not sponsor Karina & Paul couldn't take all his totes, why couldn't Mom just send it over there? Learned that if you give up your US citizenship you lose your soc.sec. Jenny's lawyer gave us that piece of info.  

Honored Contributor

Re: SPOILER 90 day the other way SPOILER

@sissel   Just a  typical day for "90 Day"...

Respected Contributor

I think TLC went out of their way to find the most incompatible couples they could possibly find in their application pile. Seriously, I would like each couple to explain what it is they love about each other because the ones we've seen so far are complete opposites and have no way of working out at all.

Jenny is 60 years old and lives with her daughter. She has $6,000 in her bank account so of course the best thing to do is to pack up your entire life and move to India to be with a guy half your age who catfished you! She reminds me of an older version of Nicole. Completely blind and stupid. What the financial advisor said to her about the social security didn't make sense to me. I thought when she went to get the mail and her passport was in there, she said she got her visa. I don't know how things work in India but I assume she can't immediately file for citizenship so why would the financial advisor assume that and tell her that she couldn't get her social security paid out? If she's there on a visa she would still be a US citizen so then she should still be able to get her social security (or at least I would think so).

Corey is a complete idiot (big surprise there). I don't understand what they see in each other at all. He wants kids and she doesn't. That's a pretty big deal and certainly not something you should be willing to make a compromise about. His religious beliefs are obviously a big deal to him and she has no interest in converting whatsoever. I couldn't believe that he spent $40,000 on her! What is wrong with this guy? Evelyn reminds me of Paola. She just wants everything her way and he doesn't get a say at all. And I'm sorry, but I could never move to where she lives with all those pigs running around in the muddy streets. No thanks.

Tiffany is something else. I don't have kids so maybe I can't relate but I find it really hard to believe that a woman wouldn't know that she was pregnant until 15 minutes before she's giving birth. I can't believe she'll give up her life in the US and move to South Africa with her son for this guy. He's a gambling addict, has a mile long criminal record and she doesn't even seem to know all of the details because she didn't ask. I'm sorry, but you can't possibly be charged with that many crimes and be innocent of all of them!

Paul is just gross and weird as always. I was surprised to see that Karine now speaks English but at least they're not using the translation app anymore. He sure was bringing a lot of stuff. Why did he cancel his flight and lose out on what he spent on the ticket? Couldn't he just have brought two "suitcases" and then asked his mom to help him ship the rest of the stuff to Brazil instead of making a big stink about everything and not going at all? That bullet proof vest that he could also use to carry the baby was disturbing. Who wants to raise their baby in a place like that?

@sissel   Thank you for reminding me of the names!

Respected Contributor

Everytime it comes on it is a two hour repeat of stuff we have already seen.  A short update would be enough.  I am ready for a new group.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204  Yes, we are in for more of the same.  The line-up has similar traits as past 90 Day participants.  That is the hook...unbelievable gullibility and social ineptness.  Good synopsis of the players.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

There are more couples we only saw these 4 but next week there is a girl dating a Korean guy, then a curly hair blonde lady seems to remind me of Angela. I had to take notes on their names cuz I can't remember, Jenny 60yr old sold everything & going to be with Sumit (30yrs) to live in India, seems the country wants men to marry younger women, arrangement of marriage, so far Jenny doesn't meet any of that. So he will lie to family saying he got work far away. Tiffany 27yrs going to live in South Africa to wed a guy with gambling problems & other criminal charges with her 8yr old son. Then there isCorey that spent $780 for clothes for Evelyn to take home to her family. She tells his Mormon family she doesn't like the religion and will not change. She also asks Corey for money to take home which he already has given her his life savings which amounts to $40,000. He hasn't told his family he will bePaul  living in Ecuador to be with her. Karina & Paul another mess, poor Mom got yelled at most of the show, she will not sponsor Karina & Paul couldn't take all his totes, why couldn't Mom just send it over there? Learned that if you give up your US citizenship you lose your soc.sec. Jenny's lawyer gave us that piece of info.  

Paul was ridiculous, He is awful.  I could tell his Mom wanted him on that plane.  He was so disrespectful.  Why he feels it is his mother's responsibility is beyond me.  I guess he should go live with Karine.  But I am not sure if he can due to his run ins with the law.  Tiffany is nuts.  Why would you take your child to be with a guy who is messed up. He is still in rehab and she thinks he is ready to be a husband and dad to her son?  Where are the bio dads, I know they are not in the picture but I would ne nice if they stepped up and stopped their kids from being taken out of the country.  Same with Nichole.  She drags May everywhere to catch up with Azan.  The grandma going to India I don't understand.  Loosing social security? I never thought that could happen.  I was also under the impression that in India you would not need much money.  All I can say is wow.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

There are more couples we only saw these 4 but next week there is a girl dating a Korean guy, then a curly hair blonde lady seems to remind me of Angela. I had to take notes on their names cuz I can't remember, Jenny 60yr old sold everything & going to be with Sumit (30yrs) to live in India, seems the country wants men to marry younger women, arrangement of marriage, so far Jenny doesn't meet any of that. So he will lie to family saying he got work far away. Tiffany 27yrs going to live in South Africa to wed a guy with gambling problems & other criminal charges with her 8yr old son. Then there isCorey that spent $780 for clothes for Evelyn to take home to her family. She tells his Mormon family she doesn't like the religion and will not change. She also asks Corey for money to take home which he already has given her his life savings which amounts to $40,000. He hasn't told his family he will bePaul  living in Ecuador to be with her. Karina & Paul another mess, poor Mom got yelled at most of the show, she will not sponsor Karina & Paul couldn't take all his totes, why couldn't Mom just send it over there? Learned that if you give up your US citizenship you lose your soc.sec. Jenny's lawyer gave us that piece of info.  

Paul was ridiculous, He is awful.  I could tell his Mom wanted him on that plane.  He was so disrespectful.  Why he feels it is his mother's responsibility is beyond me.  I guess he should go live with Karine.  But I am not sure if he can due to his run ins with the law.  Tiffany is nuts.  Why would you take your child to be with a guy who is messed up. He is still in rehab and she thinks he is ready to be a husband and dad to her son?  Where are the bio dads, I know they are not in the picture but I would ne nice if they stepped up and stopped their kids from being taken out of the country.  Same with Nichole.  She drags May everywhere to catch up with Azan.  The grandma going to India I don't understand.  Loosing social security? I never thought that could happen.  I was also under the impression that in India you would not need much money.  All I can say is wow.

I did catch Tiffany saying last night, that after she had the baby, she asked the baby Daddy. "Either you are going to be all in as a Dad or all out." His reply was "all out". So it just shows that she needs to get to know her boyfriends better before entering into a relationship.

Where does TLC find these people?

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

@sunshine 919   Exactly. Why would you take your child to a completely different country where you have no one but this gambling addicted weirdo? He's not going to look out for them. At some point he'll go back to his old ways and she'll be stuck there with nothing.

Honored Contributor

I laughed out loud at next weeks preview showing Paul being denied citizenship because they think he's a terrorist.

Esteemed Contributor

For the life of me I don’t understand why AMERICAN men & women go on line to meet people in these foreign countries??? .... it is totally redicilious! ... there are so many eligible people right here in the USA !! 

WHY WHY WHY?????