Respected Contributor

SPOILER 90 day finance arrest SPOILER

www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/11/10/breaking-90-day-fiance-star-larissa-dos-santos-limas-arr... lt . 

I bet anything he will not post bail with his cheap ways. There is after show tonight with Mom Debbie (Colt's Mom) & Angela (engaged to Michael ) why Angela is back I don't know since her season is over.
Honored Contributor

Re: SPOILER 90 day finance arrest SPOILER

Sounds like he said she said....no one is the guilty party...

Honored Contributor

When did they get married, this is supposed to be a fiance show.  In my opinion, Colt living still with his Mother is way too bizarre for me, and would have been a no go for me, lol, too weird.

Larissa needs to go back home, and find a normal guy.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/11/10/breaking-90-day-fiance-star-larissa-dos-santos-limas-arr... lt . 

I bet anything he will not post bail with his cheap ways. There is after show tonight with Mom Debbie (Colt's Mom) & Angela (engaged to Michael ) why Angela is back I don't know since her season is over.

@sissel  I'm doubtful this relationship will last. Also was surprised when I saw Angela on the preview.

Respected Contributor

They got married in June but think most of these shows are filmed 6-7 months in advance

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

When did they get married, this is supposed to be a fiance show.  In my opinion, Colt living still with his Mother is way too bizarre for me, and would have been a no go for me, lol, too weird.

Larissa needs to go back home, and find a normal guy.

@mousiegirl  Yes very strange situation regarding the living arrangements. I've always felt like Larissa just wanted a green card.

Honored Contributor

Leave her in jail.  Something is off about her.  It's starting to look like she is only after his money and her green card.  I bet he and momma have a lot of money saved.  I doubt he will spend it on her though.

Honored Contributor

Debbie the mom is looking a whole LOT better with her new cut & color!

Honored Contributor

The woman hosting the live show drives me crazy. She's the worst interviewer. Debbie seems nice though she's been ultra emotional on the show.

Honored Contributor