Honored Contributor

Re: SOUTHERN CHARM SEASON 2 SHOWING TODAY

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4  

Oh,,,, thank you for clarifying!  Didn't catch that ----on the show. 

@LoveMyBaby  I don't think they mentioned it on the show. I saw him discussing it on another show.

👍🏼 Glad you told me cuz I was giving him a little side-eye when I saw that. 

@LoveMyBaby  LOL. Gotcha. Yeah he's strange anyway. Too bad he can't seem to get himself together. From what we see on the show it appears he's doing a little bit better.

@colliemom4  I hear ya, lol. He is strange so I really thought it was a new degree of strange added. I wouldn't want any of these characters as a son-in-law. 

@LoveMyBaby  Me either. They aren't very manly.

Esteemed Contributor

Whitney & Kathryn aren't together, they just hooked up. Kathryn is in a relationship with country singer Hunter Price.
Respected Contributor

CollieMom4....ALL the chicks on southern charm are very-very skinny. It's amazing...and TV adds a few, imagine them in person.  I love this show and the anticss of everyone....Chelsea and her clean OCD was sort of amusing...she's like my husband.

Respected Contributor

Whitney's Mom sure is beautiful and what a gorgeous home.  She kind of reminds me of Lisa Vanderpump a little bit. 

Those girls down in Charleston have pretty slim pickins in the men department seems like.  Shep?  Austen?  Whitney?  Craig?  Gosh and lets not forget about Thomas!! 

I'd be like Chelsea too - extra careful - if I had done all that work fixing up my new home and now throwing a party w/alcohol and BBQ with this bunch.  I bet her Dad helped her out too with light fixtures and such.  She had a lot of cute chandeliers about the place.  I like her the best.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Whitney's Mom sure is beautiful and what a gorgeous home.  She kind of reminds me of Lisa Vanderpump a little bit. 

Those girls down in Charleston have pretty slim pickins in the men department seems like.  Shep?  Austen?  Whitney?  Craig?  Gosh and lets not forget about Thomas!! 

I'd be like Chelsea too - extra careful - if I had done all that work fixing up my new home and now throwing a party w/alcohol and BBQ with this bunch.  I bet her Dad helped her out too with light fixtures and such.  She had a lot of cute chandeliers about the place.  I like her the best.

@jellyBEAN  Patricia is lovely for her age though she's had the help of the best surgeons and doctors, as have many of the other woman we see on tv. I agree with you about the men they have to chose from. No thanks lol. Chelsea does seem the most down to earth out of all the women on the show. She doesn't seem like she's playing a role and is pretty much herself.