Honored Contributor

Re: SOUTHERN CHARM SEASON 2 SHOWING TODAY

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched the latest episode. So now Whitney and Kathryn are together...what a match. I thought he was gay lol. As freaked out as Chelsea was about her home she shouldn't have held a party there. At least not one where a lot of drinking was involved. Gosh she's so thin. So is Cam.

@colliemom4   Yes, I noticed how thin Chelsea is now, and she looked shorter than I thought she was from last season.

The bad news is that Ashley will be back, but hopefully just the one time that we see in the promo.  I wonder what the nurses or whomever gave her an award would think if they saw her last season. might not have made any difference as it is her nursing skills that were rewarded.

I wonder why Kathryn came so dressed up for that type of party, looked good though.

@mousiegirl  I read that Ashley moved back to California. Hope you don't see her lol. This was several months ago so I'm wondering what's going on. She was some type of home health nurse according to what I've read. Maybe she did a good job working for whatever the agency she worked for was. It sounds like she had no real interaction with any other medical professionals. It appears that Kathryn has drastic ups and downs with her weight. Remember after she had her first baby she looked like she had doubled in size, or just about, then next thing ya know she was ultra thin.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched the latest episode. So now Whitney and Kathryn are together...what a match. I thought he was gay lol. As freaked out as Chelsea was about her home she shouldn't have held a party there. At least not one where a lot of drinking was involved. Gosh she's so thin. So is Cam.

@colliemom4   Yes, I noticed how thin Chelsea is now, and she looked shorter than I thought she was from last season.

The bad news is that Ashley will be back, but hopefully just the one time that we see in the promo.  I wonder what the nurses or whomever gave her an award would think if they saw her last season. might not have made any difference as it is her nursing skills that were rewarded.

I wonder why Kathryn came so dressed up for that type of party, looked good though.

@mousiegirl  I read that Ashley moved back to California. Hope you don't see her lol. This was several months ago so I'm wondering what's going on. She was some type of home health nurse according to what I've read. Maybe she did a good job working for whatever the agency she worked for was. It sounds like she had no real interaction with any other medical professionals. It appears that Kathryn has drastic ups and downs with her weight. Remember after she had her first baby she looked like she had doubled in size, or just about, then next thing ya know she was ultra thin.

@colliemom4    Ashley comes from Southern Ca, I believe, so no chance of seeing her, thank goodness, lol.  Do you watch the marathons on Wednesdays, beginning at 6AM PST?  Last week was season 1, everyone should see that one, Thomas telling Ashley that if she got pregnant, he would give her anything and take care of her, that was a huge lie, and breaking up with her, crying, saying he is an old man and his fantasy of being with such a young girl just couldn't;t go on, but as we know, it did, off and on.  

Yesterday, was season 2, about nine episodes, the one where Kathryn tells Whitney off, etc.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4    Ashley comes from Southern Ca, I believe, so no chance of seeing her, thank goodness, lol.  Do you watch the marathons on Wednesdays, beginning at 6AM PST?  Last week was season 1, everyone should see that one, Thomas telling Ashley that if she got pregnant, he would give her anything and take care of her, that was a huge lie, and breaking up with her, crying, saying he is an old man and his fantasy of being with such a young girl just couldn't;t go on, but as we know, it did, off and on.  

Yesterday, was season 2, about nine episodes, the one where Kathryn tells Whitney off, etc.

@mousiegirl  Ashley is coming for you. I'm just kidding with you! I didn't know they were having marathons. I have not watched. Interesting that Thomas said all of those things. I seem to recall him saying he'd take care of her but he never followed through on his promise.

I like Kathryn, but she's slept with many men on the show and I don't care for the fact that she's done that. I realize she's young, but still, and now she has 2 kids and they're getting older so I hope she changes. I don't hold out much hope for Thomas.

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone catch that Craig had just the ring finger fingernail polished (on both hands)? I think it's odd (to keep it nice)...for a man. The only time I've seen that is on young girls. Just wonderin if anyone else saw that and your thoughts. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

Did anyone catch that Craig had just the ring finger fingernail polished (on both hands)? I think it's odd (to keep it nice)...for a man. The only time I've seen that is on young girls. Just wonderin if anyone else saw that and your thoughts. 

@LoveMyBaby  He said he's doing it for some type of charity.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4  

Oh,,,, thank you for clarifying!  Didn't catch that ----on the show. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4  

@LoveMyBaby  I don't think they mentioned it on the show. I saw him discussing it on another show....talk show.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4  

@LoveMyBaby  I don't think they mentioned it on the show. I saw him discussing it on another show.

👍🏼 Glad you told me cuz I was giving him a little side-eye when I saw that. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4  

@LoveMyBaby  I don't think they mentioned it on the show. I saw him discussing it on another show.

@LoveMyBaby  LOL. Gotcha. Yeah he's strange anyway. Too bad he can't seem to get himself together. From what we see on the show it appears he's doing a little bit better.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4  

@LoveMyBaby  LOL. Gotcha. Yeah he's strange anyway. Too bad he can't seem to get himself together. From what we see on the show it appears he's doing a little bit better.

@colliemom4  I hear ya, lol. He is strange so I really thought it was a new degree of strange added. I wouldn't want any of these characters as a son-in-law. 
⚓️