Honored Contributor

SOUTHERN CHARM SEASON 2 SHOWING TODAY

Cameron was a brunette in Season 1, saw that season last week,  hadn't seen it before.

Valued Contributor

Re: SOUTHERN CHARM SEASON 2 SHOWING TODAY

Can't Wait!!!  My Fav. Show!

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

@Monketoes    Are you watching season 2 marathon today?  It is on now.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Monketoes wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Monketoes wrote:

Oh, Foot! I'm so excited new season is back on....I'm sorry, I didn't read it right!

Honored Contributor

I watched the latest episode. So now Whitney and Kathryn are together...what a match. I thought he was gay lol. As freaked out as Chelsea was about her home she shouldn't have held a party there. At least not one where a lot of drinking was involved. Gosh she's so thin. So is Cam.

Super Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched the latest episode. So now Whitney and Kathryn are together...what a match. I thought he was gay lol. As freaked out as Chelsea was about her home she shouldn't have held a party there. At least not one where a lot of drinking was involved. Gosh she's so thin. So is Cam.

Colliemom4...my thoughts exactly on Chelsea and most of the other girls are also very thin.  I don't understand it...they're always eating and drinking!!!  Kathryn looks a bit heavier.  Such a mismatch with Whitney.  Didn't his mother always trash her??

Honored Contributor

@Reva wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Colliemom4...my thoughts exactly on Chelsea and most of the other girls are also very thin.  I don't understand it...they're always eating and drinking!!!  Kathryn looks a bit heavier.  Such a mismatch with Whitney.  Didn't his mother always trash her??

@Reva  Kathryn did look a bit heavier, but I thought she looked good. She's pretty tall. As far as Whitney and Kathryn go, he can't be serious with her. I don't believe he's looking for a woman with 2 kids plus all her other baggage. He probably just wants to have a good time or it's staged for the show. His mom has trashed Kathryn a lot in the past.

Valued Contributor

The little weight gain is probably from the med. she has to be on.Heart

Super Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

The little weight gain is probably from the med. she has to be on.Heart

Or...pregnant with Whitney's baby!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, I noticed how thin Chelsea is now, and she looked shorter than I thought she was from last season.

The bad news is that Ashley will be back, but hopefully just the one time that we see in the promo.  I wonder what the nurses or whomever gave her an award would think if they saw her last season. might not have made any difference as it is her nursing skills that were rewarded.

I wonder why Kathryn came so dressed up for that type of party, looked good though.