Honored Contributor

SOUTHERN CHARM SEASON 2 IS SHOWING NOW

Showing Thomas showing love for Kathryn, also think he breaks up with her this season.

Honored Contributor

Re: SOUTHERN CHARM SEASON 2 IS SHOWING NOW

Remember Thomas's old flame Ashley? She is with another man named Mike now and they just had a baby boy. They live in Santa Barbara.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Remember Thomas's old flame Ashley? She is with another man named Mike now and they just had a baby boy. They live in Santa Barbara.

@colliemom4   Wow, didn't know that, hard to think of her as a Mother, but then she may be a different person off screen.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Wow, didn't know that, hard to think of her as a Mother, but then she may be a different person off screen.

@mousiegirl  Here she is with her new husband and son.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Here she is with her new husband and son.

image.png

@colliemom4   I wouldn't have recognized her, but she looks healty compared to the last time I saw her on the show.

I always wondered if she were auditioning for a dramatic role on tv by the way she acted, good for the soaps, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Yeah. The way she acted was pretty outrageous. I wondered the same thing myself. I agree with you about her looking healthy now.