Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed the return of one of my favorite shows last night. In fact, there were two episodes. The first was a preview of what the second one would be like...re-introducing characters, etc. Some may not be returning like Cameron and the girl who owned the beauty shop. They may come on later. You never know. 

I still love seeing the streets of Charleston no matter how many times we've been there. I even jot down names of restaurants, bars they go to, just in case we're able to travel again. 

Anyone else love this series? Watch last night?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Cameran, Chelsea and Naomi have left the show, they will not be back.

That's why I'm not watching, they were my faves.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

The season premiere was last week and the second episode was shown last night.  I'm still watching but without Cameran, Chelsea and Naomi, my chances of finishing the season are slim.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

I just watched the first 2 episodes last night, it was an adjustment without Cam, Niaomi and Chelsea. 

I have mixed feelings on it. For a moment, I shockingly thought Shep was growing up, It was a quick moment! 

Did anyone else see Thomas is getting married and is attempting to get full custody of his children with Katherine (he's moving across the state).  That would be hard on anyone, especially for someone that has struggled with sobriety. For the sake of her and her kids, she can remain strong. 

Honored Contributor

I've watched it since the beginning but can't get into it anymore. I did watch last week but skipped this week. I used to love the show.

Respected Contributor

Re: SOUTHERN CHARM PREMIERE

[ Edited ]

Miss Katherine Calhoun looked terrible, why oh why the gross fake hair, tarantula lashes, and inner tube lips...she was a natural beauty

I know she can do as she pleases, but my goodness she's got natural beauty to spare, I just thought she looked "too much".

Personally I'm beyond everyone gushing over Madison, she's got a beautiful face, but a dark, rough soul....this ruins her for me.

Sheppy is a GIANT baby, no changes there except he has a GF.

Patricia Atshul is an aging, bragging, classcentric blowhard, - her dog is cute.

Love the city scape - it's a plus.

I tried to NOT to WATCH but I couldn't kick the habit!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: SOUTHERN CHARM PREMIERE

[ Edited ]

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Miss Katherine Calhoun looked terrible, why oh why the gross fake hair, tarantula lashes, and inner tube lips...she was a natural beauty

I know she can do as she pleases, but my goodness she's got natural beauty to spare, I just thought she looked "too much".

Personally I'm beyond everyone gushing over Madison, she's got a beautiful face, but a dark, rough soul....this ruins her for me.

Sheppy is a GIANT baby, no changes there except he has a GF.

Patricia Atshul is an aging, bragging, classcentric blowhard, - her dog is cute.

Love the city scape - it's a plus.

I tried to NOT to WATCH but I couldn't kick the habit!!!

@MoonieBaby , is it wrong that I want you to continue watching for the sole purpose of your run down?! I loved it! 

I agree, Katherine has a natural beauty. Take off the armor and let your beauty show. It's all just too much.

Im glad it's not just me that isn't a Madison fan. While Austin is a man-child, I think he may be too wholesome for her.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've watched it since the beginning but can't get into it anymore. I did watch last week but skipped this week. I used to love the show.

I too started watching from the beginning but it seems to have lost it's "charm" for me. Like most of these shows it seems to be scripted with new and different people each season.  Didn't watch last season and will not be watching this season.

Respected Contributor

@Mellyg 

You made me laugh. 

I know me, I'll try to stay away, but I'll let myself be sucked back in!

We seem to agree on things Mellyg.

Austin is a softee, too sensitive, wholesome (threesomes are wholesome? that's funny!) and I think he's too much of a non confrontational type for her. 

Madison is a bulldozer with a great figure and pretty baby blues, but watch out - she will leave bruises in her wake.

Hey wait, maybe I DO LIKE HER AFTERALL!

Honored Contributor

Thomas wants to move the kids across the state. He offered Kathryn visitation at certain times but of course she's not interested. Now he says he's letting the cat out of the bag claiming she does cocaine, leaves it in reach of the children, leaves them unattended etc. He also said Saint was left alone and was wandering the neighborhood alone one day until the police were called. I thought she had to take court ordered drug tests? I feel sorry for their kids.

A relative of the new woman he had a baby with posted online that she hopes Thomas finds out if the baby is really his lol. However Thomas claims this new woman is a great mom. I doubt any of them can maintain a stable relationship.