Honored Contributor

Re: SOUTHERN CHARM - NEW SEASON

Cameran and her daughter. She's grown so much.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Cameran and her daughter. She's grown so much.

image.png

@colliemom4   The last I saw her daughter, she was a baby, wasn't even walking.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's a sin that a TV show makes money off people who have  medical issues . Wasn't it a season or so ago that she said she had ? depression and ? substance issues . I don't remember correctly . I was never a fan of Anna Nicole , but that series many yrs ago  was really sad as her life kept falling apart till her death .

I saw a few minutes  of the show to see the dress she was wearing at her 30th BD roaring 20's  party. The dress  was unique  but too  see through &  to tight .

that group of women Naomie hangs with are stirring the pot .

Honored Contributor

The last time I saw that show is when that crazy Ashley - who was dating Kathryn's ex, Thomas Ravenel - was on the show.  They ended up breaking up and she left town and lost a ton of weight.  I agree Kathryn was beautiful as a redhead.  I also though Naomi was beautiful and I didn't care for Cameron. 

I don't know if I'd want to watch it again.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

The last time I saw that show is when that crazy Ashley - who was dating Kathryn's ex, Thomas Ravenel - was on the show.  They ended up breaking up and she left town and lost a ton of weight.  I agree Kathryn was beautiful as a redhead.  I also though Naomi was beautiful and I didn't care for Cameron. 

I don't know if I'd want to watch it again.

@San Antonio Gal   Ashley lost the weight while filming the show, blamed it on stress.  She is now married with a baby.

Respected Contributor

I  I still watch the show,  but as of last night it has officially jumped the shark.   An entire show about a dog wedding.   Patricia needs to start doing charity work and stop pretending these young people want to be around her. 

I too think katherine looks terrible this season but she was on WWHL last week and is back to being a redhead and she lost weight...looked great. 

Taylor and Shep are over.   She can do much better.   He is not aging well at all IMO 

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@mousiegirl
Perhaps off topic from your original post, so I apologize in advance:
I bought a Patricia Altshul throw on HSN recently...and I am wondering how she is connected to Southern Charm...is she the mother or grandmother of all these young socialites? I only saw ONE episode of the whole series...a few nights ago...where they were all gathered at a fancy soiree at an historic house in Charleston. The party was hosted by Patricia Altshul.
I am not sure how she is connected to the young people in the show. I thank y'all in advance...💜
BTW, I also Googled Patricia and she is a mega-millionaire philanthropist and art historian. She has a line of gorgeous home decor items on HSN.

@MarnieRez3   Patricia is the Mother of Whitney, whoim I can't stand.  She is over eighty years, looks good for her age, maybe it is the nightly martini, also known as medicine, lol.

She really looks good in that photo.  

Honored Contributor

There is class and then there is Kathryn.

Respected Contributor

Just saw online that Kathryn was fired and will not be on next season.   The reason given is that she was always late and treated people terribly. 

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Just saw online that Kathryn was fired and will not be on next season.   The reason given is that she was always late and treated people terribly. 

i think she's been like that for several seasons, so i bet it's something else, they don't want to talk about. She was the most "fun" to watch-hair, clothes, saying stupid stuff.