Honored Contributor

Well, I see it is once again, Kathryn's turn to be horrible, and she looks horrible with the blond hair.  I didn't watch all of the episode last night because of her behavior, I just don't find the yelling and cursing entertaining.

Honored Contributor

Re: SOUTHERN CHARM - NEW SEASON

@mousiegirl    it has been so long since this show was on with new content,  I was surprised to see it is back.  I use to watch  this show..... I missed last night's  show so will try to catch it next week when they replay the previous weeks show prior to the new weeks show. 

I always thought Kathryn was a great redhead.  As a blond.... not sure about that....Yes, Kathryn  is definity scripted to be a B with a capital B. too bad they are swearing and yelling so early on in the show this season. I get you about finding it disturbing.....

I quit watching the housewives reality shows due to all the yelling and fighting.... I just find that to be too disturbing right before bed.  

Valued Contributor

I know it is all about how much drama they can make and paid for it.   But if you are all friends you usually do not fight like this.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching several seasons ago. I can't stand Kathryn and do agree that she looks better as a red head.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl
Perhaps off topic from your original post, so I apologize in advance:
I bought a Patricia Altshul throw on HSN recently...and I am wondering how she is connected to Southern Charm...is she the mother or grandmother of all these young socialites? I only saw ONE episode of the whole series...a few nights ago...where they were all gathered at a fancy soiree at an historic house in Charleston. The party was hosted by Patricia Altshul.
I am not sure how she is connected to the young people in the show. I thank y'all in advance...💜
BTW, I also Googled Patricia and she is a mega-millionaire philanthropist and art historian. She has a line of gorgeous home decor items on HSN.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3   

Patricia Altschul

Is the Mother of Whitney Sudler-Smith.....who started the show years ago and was on it also. He initially asked her to be. On the show....and it turned out to be full time. 

53F22D7F-A595-4393-91E4-C2405AB8AD36.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@mousiegirl
Perhaps off topic from your original post, so I apologize in advance:
I bought a Patricia Altshul throw on HSN recently...and I am wondering how she is connected to Southern Charm...is she the mother or grandmother of all these young socialites? I only saw ONE episode of the whole series...a few nights ago...where they were all gathered at a fancy soiree at an historic house in Charleston. The party was hosted by Patricia Altshul.
I am not sure how she is connected to the young people in the show. I thank y'all in advance...💜
BTW, I also Googled Patricia and she is a mega-millionaire philanthropist and art historian. She has a line of gorgeous home decor items on HSN.

@MarnieRez3   Patricia is the Mother of Whitney, whoim I can't stand.  She is over eighty years, looks good for her age, maybe it is the nightly martini, also known as medicine, lol.

Honored Contributor

I really liked Patricia's butler Michael. I read that he lives an assisted living facility in Florida now after having a spinal cord stroke several years ago. He has family there and is living near them now. He looks good. Whitney visiting him and the story was in People magazine.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden
@mousiegirl

Oh!! Now I get it...Whitney was at the party in the episode I just saw...didn't realize that was her son.
Many thanks, y'all!
Honored Contributor

Here is some interesting info about the show

https://techiegamers.com/southern-charm-cast-net-worth/