Honored Contributor

Re: SO, who won DWTS Finale tonight?

Yes, Jordon was the obvious choice.  Did you hear JulieAnne Hough say that she enjoyed working with him in Grease?  He was already a shining star before he ever hit the DWTS dancefloor.  His confidence and talent is immense.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like it when Alfonso said that Jordan needed some humble pie.  He said that in the clips.  That was the only thing said about any of the contestants that wasn't positive.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I live on the east coast, NYC and watch the show live. I don't get why anyone wants to know the results before it airs in their time zone. I like to be surprised, no spoilers for me, but to each his own!

Esteemed Contributor

@KLevineFan  Happy, happy, happy. I could watch Jordan dance all day long.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I didn't like it when Alfonso said that Jordan needed some humble pie.  He said that in the clips.  That was the only thing said about any of the contestants that wasn't positive.

Agreed!  And if anybody could use a huge slice of humble pie it's Alfonso.  IMO

Honored Contributor

Of course he was good and of course, he won.  No big surprise there.  He has so much dance experience.  I have said this before -- he is already a professional and I think it was not a fair match-up for the other candidates.  I was so hoping for Frankie or the other girl (violin) to win.  They both were so terribly good and really worked so hard.  Not to say that the winning couple did not work hard.  I really like the professional girl who won.  She seems sweet and very nice.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I could watch Jordan dance all day long. I think he is a wonderful dancer.

I had never heard of him before this. I am so glad he won.

He also appears quite humble to me. Not sure what Alfonso meant.

Honored Contributor

As seasons went on previous dance experience was allowed now we have current professional dancers competing with those having no dance experience and a lot of other nonsense with production numbers, singers, themes, guest judges... I stop by during commercials during other programs that I'm watching but no longer watch, vote, or care about this show.

Others must have lost interest in it too. There once was a long thread with posters commenting during the show. No longer.

Jordan won, he should be ashamed like taking candy from a baby.

Esteemed Contributor

Jordan may have had Broadway musical type dance, but he is not a dancer by trade. He DOES have a natural affinity toward it. He's never done the kind of danciing done on DWTS. If you want it to all be totally on par with every single dancer, then they would have to select dancers who only have two left feet. Often people in the spotlight ARE multi talented. Some of you want to eliminate athletes, Broadway people, anyone who has ever been in a film where they danced a few steps, etc. etc. WHO would watch the show then? There is no way I'd watch a season with nothing but Master P and Jerry Rice, Kim K, and George Hamilton. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Jordan may have had Broadway musical type dance, but he is not a dancer by trade. He DOES have a natural affinity toward it. He's never done the kind of danciing done on DWTS. If you want it to all be totally on par with every single dancer, then they would have to select dancers who only have two left feet. Often people in the spotlight ARE multi talented. Some of you want to eliminate athletes, Broadway people, anyone who has ever been in a film where they danced a few steps, etc. etc. WHO would watch the show then? There is no way I'd watch a season with nothing but Master P and Jerry Rice, Kim K, and George Hamilton. Sorry.

This is how I feel about it @RainCityWoman.  I really enjoy watching the good dancers.  I loved watching Jordan this season.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau