Honored Contributor

Ru Paul is hosting with Justin Bieber as musical guest. 

Honored Contributor

I'd watch Ru Paul, but not Justin Beiber.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

SNL is on my DVR weekly so I am able to fast forward the musical segments if I do not care for the singer or group.  I will be doing that for Beiber.

I love SNL and have for decades.  The skits never fail to make me laugh and that is a very positive thing in my life.  Ru Paul should add to the fun and I look forward to seeing the show.

Honored Contributor

Looking so forward to the episode, especially since I had heard that RuPaul was going to be on.  I've been a huge fan of his for decades.

As to the Bieb, I'll probably FF through that part.

Respected Contributor

I'm open to both of them being entertaining but I'm hoping Justin's singing will be less warbly as that style doesn't appeal to me.  Other than that, I won't pre-judge.  The older I get, the less closed off I want to be to possibilities, even small ones like this.

Respected Contributor

I can't wait to see SNL. I adore RuPaul!!!!! Justin, I could take or leave.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Sounds interesting....hope I can keep my eyes open till then.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Sounds interesting....hope I can keep my eyes open till then.

I sometimes watch the sketches on YouTube. 

Respected Contributor

Dissapointed in cold opening.

Denise
Honored Contributor

I always felt so sorry for JB, a perfect sample of a lovely, talented , overhyped little boy who needed a ton of stability and grounding and while making money hand over fist, never got the chance to grow up.

Heading towards "has-been" country by the looks of things. Hope he gets a grasp on what can truly make him happy at some point.