Honored Contributor

SNAPPED!!!! & Forsenic Files

Every Sunday, I am stuck to the tv watching the SNAPPED! marathons (sorry QVC).  I swear, I am now an expert on how to kill your S.O. w/o getting caught and/or it's decades before you are caught.  You really learn from other female's mistakes. whistling.gif

Every evening after midnight I watch Forsenic Files.  I have learned from this show (as well as CSI), in order to commit the perfect crime, wear a condom from head to toe.  When done, burn it in a crematorium. sprint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: SNAPPED!!!! & Forsenic Files

I love Snapped!   I don't know if you know it or not, but they have started coming on late nights (after 10 cst) week nights!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac

I got a big LOL reading your post!  I used to be hooked on Forensic Files!  I never watch the scripted shows...give me the real investigations!  I had to back off when I started losing sleep and eyeing everyone around me with suspicion hahahahahahahahaha!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I love Snapped!   I don't know if you know it or not, but they have started coming on late nights (after 10 cst) week nights!

OH MY!!!!  I didn't know this.  Let me go check the tv guide.

My S.O. already looks at me side eyed when I am watching my SNAPPED! Sunday marathons.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Mz iMac

4_1_72.gif

I had to back off when I started losing sleep and eyeing everyone around me with suspicion hahahahahahahahaha!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

My S.O. already looks at me side eyed when I am watching my SNAPPED! Sunday marathons.

Do Not!...I repeat...Do Not let your S.O. see your OP!!  LOL!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I love those shows too. Anyone wanting to end another should watch and learn. Anyone wanting to defend another should watch and learn. 

Nothing makes me label detectives inept quicker than when they assume demeanor indicates guilt. 

I miss the old Court TV; although I get more accomplished since it ended.

Honored Contributor

I love Snapped which is hugely better because of the voice of Susan Marten.  She's terrific!   I also like Investigation ID  If the show is old or ends in hung jury, I google the killer's name to see what  happened to him.

Respected Contributor

I no longer have cable but used to LOVE Snapped!  Now I have to watch Dateline which has as many crazies on it (more men though).  Women are definitely the crazier of the two - ha!

Esteemed Contributor

I get stuck on those marathons too.

On Reelz channel they have "Murder Made Me Famous"