Honored Contributor

SHOWS YOU NO LONGER AUTO DVR?

I stopped recording Hoda & Kathie Lee, The View, The Talk, The Doctors and at night, Housewives of Orange County, Inside Edition, The Purge (1st show scared me to death), House Hunters & House Hunters Family & Diners Drive-Ins & Dives.

Which TV shows have you gotten tired of watching & stopped recording to watch later?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOWS YOU NO LONGER AUTO DVR?

For me pretty much all the same ones you mentioned, i only dvd Kathie lee on thursday to see the make-overs. I also stopped the Young and Restless soap, and Say Yes to the dress, I don't like the new format.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3, been watching Y&R since 1985, recorded and could not wait to get home from work to watch!  Now I don't even care if I watch it, very sad the way this soap opera has gone!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not been watching much TV. I have so much on my DVR I just need to delete it & start all over. LOL!!! I also have a 1 TB hard drive that I have moved I don't know how much over to. I will never watch all that stuff.

I watch 1 soap during the week that I record. I will watch the show from the 15th last month today. Woman Wink

I recorded the 1st show of the Purge but have not watched it yet.

Honored Contributor

I have never taped any daytime TV with the exeption of General Hospital but that's because my DH did that and now I'm watching.  LOL

I dumped off Million Dollar Listing LA, Real Housewives of Atlanta and Dallas.  There were a couple of prime time dramas DH and I used to DVR and watch but stopped.  I cannot even think of the names of them now.  I think they may have been canceled. 

One was the show with Pryanka Chopra. They were in training to become FBI agents.  The other was about the woman who's memory was erased. She had tattoos from head to toe and every tattoo was a clue to something.

Both of those shows got so confusing and we didn't care anymore. We just gave up.   

Respected Contributor

I don’t typically watch any daytime TV anyway, but I've given up on recording USA's original series, “Shooter.” Great cast and started off well enough, but has jumped the shark, imo. No longer holds my interest, other than to annoy me. 

Honored Contributor

I know there have been numerous shows I've deleted from my Passes but, to be honest, I don't remember many.  Out of heart, out of mind for me with stuff like that.

I do remember when I quit that stupid 'Under the Dome' show and that other idiotic show that starred Kevin Bacon.  Love him, he's a great actor, but the show was just too stupid.

I'm getting a little burned out on the Walking Dead franchise, though.  I think the original one has lost its luster and not sure if Fear may also have, although they've brought in some decent characters on that one lately.  On TWD, though, the whole Negan thing is pretty bad.

Esteemed Contributor

This Is Us (got so depressing!)...Shades of Blue (it was just all over the place and violent)Bull in the beginning...but just couldn't get into it.... Mom...ugh..got tired of it.....Criminal Mind...(too violent)....The Good PLace..   got boring.......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree with kelsey17 about This is Us.

Also the RHOA, The Little Couple, The Walking Dead, Sister Wives and Little People Big World.