Trusted Contributor

I am still gathering the pack, and we will be watching the shark swim, before we try to land us a good meal......I hopefully will rejoin the Y&R, but I need to know if this is were you all post...A lot has changed while I was away, but I think the Y&R writers have lost their minds......Woman Surprised I have to watch on POP tv, after I get home from work, and I am just so ready to go to bed, when all of the STUPID stuff starts....THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!!!! Phyllis just needs to stay away from steps, Jack needs to stay away from women, and Billy needs to stay away.....JUST away.....Victoria needs to stay away from bars, and Adam needs to be a character, or just go away forever....We just can not stand to be looking at muscles and skin, if it is only a tease, and they are going to just take it away.........

Be mean to me, and I will make you into shark steaks to go into the smoker (maybe even yours) or on the grill......Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Image result for images of wolf with shark

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

yeah, hun, we're still here on the TV board. I'm not the group keeper (nut keeper) LOL a gal called Loveschocolate took over. I burned out on doing the work and doing most of the talking.

I thnk CBS will cancel the show next yr. Victor and Nicki about ready to go to nursing home. Billy can go to the devil for all I care. I want the old adam back. Michael Muhney was the best. Justin Hartley moved on to greener pastures and even Summer has got a night time gig now too. Think she will be on recurring status. Phyllis is a ****** and Jack needs to get tested.

Drop in !

%1ashark.gif

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE

WOW!!!!!!! I am a nut as well.......Does that make you my keeper???

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Yep, a good nut!